010

•°

I sit on the vanity table and admiring my looks before putting on some red liptint before looking at the clock.

It's 6 am in the morning. I let out a sighed before continuing with my hair. I intentionally woke up early just to avoid Jake.

I was taken aback by his sudden confession last night as it seem so real.

I get up and took my bag with some books before heading out from my room. My eyes roaming around the living room as i tiptoeing out to the master door.

I let out a relief sighed as i don't see Jake anywhere and fasten my pace to the door and put on my white snickers before running out of the house to the bus station.

Fortunate enough that the bus station is close to this neighbourhood so it's not that far.

I walked to the bus station and sit on the bench. There is not that much people yet since it's so early in the morning.

I took out my phone and play some games to kill the time before a few minutes later the bus finally arrived and I got into it before leaving for U.

-

"Good morning ,Aera" Sunoo smiled at me as he took a sit next to me.

"Good morning" i smiled at him.

I took a deep breath and look at Sunoo who is busy with his mint choco drink that he always bought every morning . I let out a chuckle as he keep drinking until his cheeck is round.

Cute-

"Are you like fighting with Jake hyung? " he suddenly turn to me, make me caught of guard.

"How did you know-"

Sunoo handed a wallet to me before looking back at his drink.

" He ask me to give this to you"

I blink at him before took my bag and search for my wallet. Yeah, i left it.. I must dropped it while rushing to leave this morning.

"And you just leave him yesterday at the cafe - it's so obvious that you guys are fighting " he continued as he took a sip of the drink and turn to me.

"No, it's not like that" i replied and leaned my back on the chair.

"Then- what? "

"It's just.. "

"Did something happen on that night between you two? " he asked. I can't help myself but nodded at his statement.

"Actually... the truth is"

I stop and took some breath.

"We - kiss that night "

"What? " Sunoo gasped and look at me in disbelief .

" And he suddenly confess to me last night and said that he like me.. " i continued as he just look at me, really into the story.

" So what did you say? " he asked.

I shook my head slowly.

-

Last night-

Can't you see that i have a feeling for you? " he said before both of us fell into silent.

" I don't think i can act cool and let go of my kiss with you" he continued.

I just look down.

"You said it right before-"

"That you want to date your first kiss"

"Can you do it now? With me" he said before slowly moving towards me and just stay still in front of me, waiting for my response.

"Yes"

"I say that ....before i know it was you"
I look up to him.

"I don't want to risk our 15 years friendship for this things and ended up broke apart"

"Can we just stay as a friends? " i continued.

He just stay quiet before gave me a small smile.

"Sorry, i don't want to be your friends"

"Jake-"

He smiled before nodded his head.

"It's okey- " he said before leave and went to his room.

-

I let out a heavy sighed and look at Sunoo.

"What am i supposed to do, Sunoo? I think i like him too"