02

The next day Tae arrived his company. He was going to his office. He look at the place where jisoo's cabin. But he didn't saw her. "I think she didn't come today. I am going to check her after evening"he mumbled himself. Then he hear something that boiled his blood."Today that bitch didn't come ". One employee said."yaa, I think so. If she comes I'm going to kill her". Another one said." She is such a attention seeker. She is acting like a good and poor girl". "It's all because of her our ceo is really emrased. Such a slut".

That's why Tae didn't shut his mouth anymore. He clenched his jaw "if anyone say anything about Jisoo, you're all gonna jobless in your whole life and I'm gonna make you suffer"
They didn't saw when he come. They're afraid of him.
"And also forget about yesterday incident"
Then he go to his office.

After sometime Tae's secretary called him. "Sir, two people come here and ask if they can see you.what can I say"
"Leave them here"
"Ok sir"

Then the door is opened and a couple  come.
"Hello mr. Kim, I am Kim Kai and this is my fiancée Kim Jennie"
The boy said and also Tae nodded.
"We are here to say about Jisoo"Tae also wanted to know about her.
Jennie continued "can you give your time for us"."yaa okay"."thank you".

Then Jennie began to say about Jisoo.
"I am her childhood best friend. I am sorry about yesterday incident.You know she had a dark past in her life that's why she rejected you. And also she is suffering when she is a kid. After her birth her mother is dead. Then she lived with her father and also when she was 5 year old her father also dead because of Cancer. And after her father's death she lived with her auntie.her auntie didn't love her. She is a cruel women. She always says to jisoo that her parents death,it's all because of her. And if her auntie had a bad day she always blame Jisoo and also her auntie is daily beat her. I always say to come to me but she didn't accept it.after a while we come to the university. It was her good times. Because of him"

(Let me tell you first, from the next chapter it will be jimsoo
I don't know it's a good story and thank you for supporting )