11

Jisoo is very nervous. Jimin just squeeze her hand and tell nothing to worry.
They are standing infornt Jimin's parents house. He inform them about jisoo then they said they want to meet her in face to face.

When Jimin described about Jisoo to them
like him as a sweet person his mother really like jisoo. She know that her son's choice is really good. But his father is a little cold that's why he said he want to meet her.

They saw Jisoo they can't stop looking at her. She is looking really beautiful.

"Wow, I know my son is good at selecting. But I didn't know that he can select a angel too"mrs park said.

Jimin's father started a conversation with her. He also impressed her behaviour. They know her story from Jimin. They really angry at her aunty.

Jisoo is really happy. They treated her like thier own daughter.

"Okay dear,next time don't go like this, stay here"mrs park said.

"Okay mom"

"We wil visit you too soon "Mr park smiled at them.

After their night things The two of them lying  the bed in each other embrace.
"Jimin thank you for today. I really enjoy. Your parents are really sweet."

"They are not only my parents yours too. I know they would like you. Cause you're a angel."he said with a smile and kissed her forehead.
"Now sleep. Tomorrow we have classes".

In university it's lunch time. The four of them sitting in the canteen.

"Yaa why did you two called us? What you want to tell you guys?"Jimin annoyingly said. Cause his bestie called him and said that he and Jennie want to tell something. So jimin and jisoo come there. They are sitting almost 10minutes. They didn't confess anything that's why Jimin annoyed.

Jennie then raise her eyebrows to Kai and motioned him to tell.

"Me and Jennie is started dating it has been two days "

Jisoo surprisingly looked at them.
"Wow, finally my jendukkie started dating "

But Jimin had no expression.

"Yaa Park, why didn't you say anything?"Jennie asked annoyingly she didn't like his expression.

"Because I know that you two would ended up together. But I didn't expect that it wil be this late"

"Late, what are you saying". Kai asked confusingly. He didn't get what his friend mean.

"Yaa babo, I know you two have a little crush on eachother from the first time and I gave you two many opportunity to confess. But you two didn't get what your heart saying. Oh god, finally you two started dating. And you know friend I'm really happy for you too"

The three really impressed at Jimin's words. Then Jimin pointed his finger to Jennie.

"And you don't break my friend's heart like his ex did to him. He can't take that anymore. He is only my friend and also my brother"He purposely took the brother form like how jennie use sister.

"Yahh don't worry, I won't break his heart. How can I break up with him, he is really my cute baby."Kai blushed at Jennie's statement.

The four of them their own happiness. Sometime the two couples going date together, they spent their time in each others house, they go trip together. They enjoy their life together.

Jisoo and Jennie sitting together. Jisoo is feeling dizzy. Suddenly she grabbed Jennie's hand tightly.

"What happen chu?"She asked worriedly.

"I don't know Jen, it has been a week like this. Sometimes I want to puke. I don't know what is happening"

Jennie hear this something popped in her head. She ran away from there.

"Yaa Jendukkie where are you going?"

"Just wait for me chu, I will come back soon"

Jennie come back with a cover. She gives that to Jisoo.

"What is this?"

Jennie motioned her to open. Jisoo open and saw pregnancy test kit.
She confusedly looked at Jennie.

"Why did you bought this to me?"

"I think you're pregnant"

"What!!how did you confirm that"

"Yaa I know you two did that. When I and Kai come to your house, the night time we heard moaning sound from your room and also  I saw some Hickeys on your neck. Go check "
She slowly pushed the blushing Jisoo.

"Jen it's two lines "

"Wow, me and Kai is going to aunty and uncle,Chu you're pregnant "she excitingly hugged Jisoo.

But Jisoo have no reaction. She is thinking something.
"Yaa Chu are you not happy"

"I'm happy, but if jimin not accept this baby because it's too young to be a parents"

"Yaa don't assume any things, Jimin will accept this baby, don't worry"

Jimin is hurriedly went to his house. He saw Jisoo sitting in the couch and thinking something. He ran there and hugged her tightly.

"Are you okay sooya"he said while checking her.

"Yaa Jimin what are you doing?"

"Jennie called me and said that you're not well"

"I'm okay chim, but I want to tell you something "

"What is that?"

"Jimin, I don't know you're going to accept this. The thing is I'm pregnant"
She said and nervously looking at Jimin. But his reaction make her more nervous. He is looking down.