13

It has been two years Minji born. Now Jimin is CEO of his father's company. Jisoo just graduated from the university. Kai is auditioned to a idol now he is trainee and Jennie she is doing some modelling work.

It's  weekend the four friends are chilling in Jimin's house.

"When are you going to marry her?"Kai asked.

Jimin and Kai are in the living room. The two ladies are in the kitchen.

"First I want to propose her very romantically. I think I will give a surprise propose to her birthday"
Jimin is waiting for Jisoo's graduation. Because his parents said after her graduation he can marry her. Now she graduated so next thing he can make her legally a Mrs Park.

"That's a good idea bro, right minji" kai asked the little girl.

The little girl giggled at her uncles cuteness."dae nini uncle "she said cutely with her baby voice and give him a thumps up.

She is really like her papa. She is talk too much like her papa. Sometime they don't understand what she is talking.

"Oh my little mochi"Kai pinched her cheeks because he can't resist her cuteness.

Then the ladies come with bowl of fruits.

"My baby mochi"Jennie take minji from her boyfriend's lap to her lap.

"Yaa why did you take her? I want to spend my time with her"kai asked with a pout.

"I also want her,baby"She said.

"Chu what's your next plan?"jisoo looked at Jimin.

"She is going to be my wife "Jimin said with flirty voice.

"Yaa I know that, but I'm talking about her career "Jennie rolled her eyes.

"I didn't plan anything "she replied.

They spend their time together. It's night time jennie and Kai already leave. Minji didn't sleep. She playing with her dad.

Jisoo is something doing in the kitchen.

Suddenly someone hug her leg. She know it's Minji. She looked her.

"Papa is waiting for you" jisoo lift her up and go to living room. But she didn't see anyone.

"Baby where is pa..aaahh"she scream because someone take her in a bridal style. She tightly gripped Minji.

"Yaa Jimin put me down" minji giggled in Jisoo's hand.

They reached their bedroom. Jimin put her in the bed and give a hifi to his daughter.

"Yaa you two, it's your plan"Jisoo pout a little.

They lay down. Minji sleep very quickly. Then Jimin looked at Jisoo. She know he is thinking something naughty.

"No chim don't think anything you have work tomorrow. Let's sleep"

"But sooya "he whinnied.

"No"

"Okay then "he tightly hugged his two babies and he also sleep.

But Jisoo is thinking something.

"God thanks for everything. Now I'm the happiest person in the world. Thanks for giving a caring boyfriend like him. I want to live with him forever"

But she didn't know something is waiting for her.