05

(Sorry,It's have been a while I didn't update this story )

Today Granny didn't come , so Jisoo is the one who handling the café.

It is the time to close. But she didn't close yet, because she is waiting someone that who comes everyday, that's none other than Jimin. He didn't come yet.

Jisoo's pov
It's pretty late, where is he, I think today he don't come.

Then Jisoo closed the café and walked out, suddenly it started to raining. She ran to the nearest bus stop.

She had a little fear that it's late she is only there, after sometime a drunk man come there and held her hand.

"Hello baby girl "

"Yaa leave my hand"

"No, we have fun tonight "

"Please leave my hand, i don't want that"
She is pulling her hand from the man's grip, but it's strong, there is no one to help her.

The drunk man going to kiss her,but someone dragged him forcefully and also punched him.

Jisoo looked at the guy who punched the drunk man, it's Jimin.

"How dare you to touch my girl"

Jimin punching the man like a mad person. "You fucking bitch,are you going to kiss my girl."then jisoo saw the blood on the man's nose and also Jimin's hand.

"Jimin stop,he is going to die because of your punch. Please jimin stop "
Jimin stop and looked at Jisoo and saw her scared face. He went to her and hugged her. Jisoo follow her heart and hugged him back.

Then she calmed down. But they didn't broke their hug. they still stood like this.
"Why didn't you come to the café "

"Wae? You missed me". He said with a flirting tone.

Then Jisoo pulled the hug."No".She is blushing hardly.

The two of them stood there in silently. Jisoo is looking the rain because she can't look at Jimin. Jimin staring at her. Why are you this pretty. My heart can't take this beauty.

Jisoo also know that he is looking at her.

The rain stopped.

"I'm going"Jisoo said and was about to leave Jimin grabbed her hand."don't go alone it's late, i will drop you to your home"
but she refused.

"No, I can go alone"
Then Jimin looked at her.

"Are you a dumb, didn't you see what happend a few minutes ago, it's pretty late ".when she went say something again Jimin dragged her and took the helmet, put it on her head. Then he got on the bike and told her too. When she got up, he gestured to her to put her hands on his waist. But she shook her head as a no.

Then he started the bike with a sudden break. In the impact Jisoo hugged him tightly. Jimin grined at her. He can feel her heartbeat, that is beating fastly.

They arrived at her house. She got off the bike and he gave her the helmet.

"Thank you ".Jisoo said and was going to leave.

"Just thanks". Jisoo looked at Jimin. He is pouted like a baby.

"Then what you want". She asked him because she can't resist his cuteness.

"Mmm. Tomorrow after the class come at the rooftop ".

"Why"

"Tomorrow you know, don't ask me now "Jimin said and pulled jisoo's hand and kissed her cheek.

"Bye, good night sooya"he whispered her ear and leave.

Jisoo didn't say anything. She is froze by his kiss. She put her hand her cheek where jimin kissed . She can feel the heat at her cheek and also Her heart beat is in a running race.