04

Jisoo came home from the university. She saw her aunty standing there. Then Jisoo was going to her room, but her aunty came up behind her and pulled her hair and said "You bitch, it's all because of you, I'm late for my work"Jisoo was in pain because of her Aunty's grip."but aunty i didn't do anything "."you didn't do anything, you were late to make breakfast "then she slapped Jisoo. She didn't cry because it's her daily routine.
Actually it's not Jisoo fault, her aunty is the one who wake up late and she blamed Jisoo.

Jisoo is going to her part time job. Yes, she had a part time job in a café and it's at night.
Jisoo greeted the owner who was in her fifty's and also the old lady love Jisoo because of her sweetness.

"Hi Granny "Jisoo hugged the old lady.

"Yaa Jisooyah i think you don't come today"the granny make a puppy face.

"How can i don't come to see my Granny "jisoo pinched her nose.

"Ok granny, i am going to change my dress"then Jisoo go to the changing room and wear the worker uniform in the café.

It's the time to close the café.All the workers started to going.Jisoo always going home with granny at last.
While she and Granny were talking, a boy come to there.
"Granny, I will take the order".
Then she come to take the order, the boy was looking at the menu.

"Sir, what you want"Hearing her voice, the boy looked at her. He is the boy who asked my name in the university.

When Jimin saw her,a smile spread across his face.

"Hi cutie, I mean umm"then he looked at her name tag in her uniform. Kim jisoo what a beautiful name.it's going to be park jisoo, wow park jisoo that sound great and also i didn't call her jisoo because that's everyone call her. Umm oh how about sooya yes I call her Sooya.

Jisoo saw Jimin is looking at her name tag then she cleared her throat and asked again.
"Sir, what you want"
"You"
"Sorry sir that's not in the menu "
"I want umm.."
Then she asked him again. "Sir, we are going to close,please order fast"
"Ok then one cold coffee "
"Ok"
She is going to make his order then

"Sooya"Jimin called her from behind. Jisoo stood there because this is the second time someone is calling her Sooya after her father.
Then she turned to Jimin
"Can be my date here"he asked with his puppy eyes. No one can resist that eyes. But she rejected.
"Sorry, I can't "he disappointed at her reply.

Someone was seeing the whole drama. That's none other than Granny. First she thinks that Jimin is flirting with Jisoo. At the end She can see the love in Jimin's eyes.

Jimin always follow Jisoo at the university but at the end get scold by jennie and also he daily come to the café and ask to be his date, but she always reject him.

It's been a week, as usual Jimin come to the café and ask her the same question, as always she rejected.

Granny felt bad for him. Because it's been a week. Then granny go to Jisoo and said."Jisooyah, can you him a chance this has been a week he following you, and also i can see the love in his eyes for you "
"But Granny.."
"Please Jisoo,for me"
"Ok, but if i go, then who will make the coffee"
"Yaa Jisooyah I know how to make you can go"

Then Jisoo go to Jimin, she saw he is looking down because of her rejection. She is his opposite. Then clear her throat.
When Jimin look at there, he rub his eyes because he think it's a dream.
Then he realized that it's not a dream it's real.then he widened his eyes in shock.

"It's real"he said. Jisoo giggled at his cuteness."

"She smiled to me, yeah she smiled "
"Yaa don't scream "
"Oh I am sorry, and by the way I'm Jimin, park Jimin. Second year in university. And I am the only child to my parents, but I'm live in my own house not my parents "
Jimin introduced himself to her.
"Yaa Sooya introduce yourself to me"
"But you know my name "
"I only know your, but i don't know about yourself"
"Ok, I'm Kim Jisoo, first year in our university,I don't have parents, they died when i were young and also I'm lived with my aunty"
Then granny come to there with two cap of coffee and also two plate special cake.
"Granny we don't..."
"Shhh enjoy your date "

They complete their coffee and cake. Jimin is going to pay the bill but granny stoped him. "It's free dear, don't pay"then Jimin said
"No granny, it's my first time to have date with her,  it should be a beautiful moment to remember.so i need this bill "

Jisoo heard this she look at Jimin. Why he can make my heartbeat this fast. I'm falling love with him. No jisoo. He is not suitable for someone like me. Because I'm a bad luck.