06

In university they have a break time. Our two pretty friends are going to the canteen. When they went there Jisoo saw someone is laughing at his friend's joke. His smile is making her heart flutter. She is staring at him and also think about yesterday incident.

Jennie noticed her stare. "Chu". She didn't hear her. Then Again Jennie called "Yaa Jisooyah "

"Huhh"Jisoo flinched at that and confusedly looked at Jennie.

"Why are you looking at him and also what are thinking. You look at him like there is no tomorrow. What is that".

Jisoo know she can't hide anything from her soulmate.

"Jendukkie, it's..."

She tell Jennie the whole incident except the kiss.

"Why didn't you tell me this before"

"Jen, I thought you hate him. That's why i didn't tell you" Jisoo said with a pout. Jennie rolled her eyes.

"Yaa Chu, How can you say that I hate him. I didn't hate him, I scold him because I thought you feel uncomfortable at his presence. And also how can I hate a person who really love my pretty chu.. Now i knew that my pretty have also a small feelings for him ". She playfully said.

Jisoo shook her head "huhh No. How can you say that, I have feelings for him ".

"Jisoo, I can see the love for him from your eyes. Accept the fact Jisoo you love him"

"Jennie you know, I can't love him. He don't deserve someone like me. I'm a bad luck "she said and lowered her head.

"How can you say that Jisoo. You're not a bad luck. And you know what I proud in my life decision, it's I selected you as my best friend. A pretty, cute and a innocent girl. If I were a boy, i proposed you at the first time we meet. Chu if he propose you, don't think too much. accept him. He is a nice boy "

Jisoo didn't say anything. She is thinking about The meeting with Jimin.

It's evening Jisoo is going to the rooftop. She didn't tell to Jennie.

Jisoo reached there. But she didn't saw Jimin.

"Where is he?".

"Are you waiting for me"Jisoo scared at that. Jimin is behind her.

"Oh you scared me".

"I'm sorry sooya. I didn't mean to scare you."

"It's okay, anyway why did you call me here?".she can't hide her curiosity.

"Yaa stop being hurry. Just look at the sky it's really beautiful "Jimin nervously said. Because his courage is gone when he saw her. Jisoo looked at sky. That's really beautiful.

Suddenly she felt someone is holding her hand. She looked at that. Jimin is looking at her. And he softly began to say.

"Sooya, I want to say something. I see many girls in my life. Even Some of them are proposed me. But I always reject them. Cause they didn't make my heart fluttered. But One of the girl can make that. If I see her, my heart is going to a race. Her smile can make my day brighter than ever. Yes, that's you Kim Jisoo. You're the girl that makes my heart flutter. I Love you Kim Jisoo. Will you be my love. I know you love me "Jimin look very happy
cause finally he proposed her.

Jisoo looked at his eyes they were sparkling to hear her answer. If she say no then they were gone in dark. She don't want to do that. And also her inner mind shout at her that "Reject him. If you don't want to hurt him like others."She is going to reject him but she think what Jennie told her. She gulped then answered.

"Yes, I will"

Jimin can't hide his happiness.

"Wohooo, KIM JISOO IS NOW MINE"
he screamed from there and also jumping like a kid. Jisoo chuckled at him cuteness. But in her mind she have a fear that if anything bad happen to him.