19

Tae is sitting in his cabin and thinking what is he going to tell Jisoo to take her to busan. He know he can't directly tell her. So he is thinking some lies to make up. Then something popped up his mind. Yes that's none other than a business trip. Then next question come up his mind, how can? Cause she is not his secretary to go with him. But he can't give up so he is going to tell her that lie.

Tae called jisoo to his cabin. After sometime Jisoo come there with her usual poker face.

"Why did you call me sir". She asked he looked at her. He can't lie to her to looking at her face so He just looked at the file in his hand and began to speak like a professional.

"Ms. Kim I want you to come with me a business trip in busan" he said like an order.

"But.."he didn't give her time to speak he cuts her.

"Don't say no to me. You're the best employee here. That's why I choose you. Next week we are going. That's final" Jisoo didn't say anything she just leave there.

In Jisoo mind,she is thinking the only thing that is Busan. She wonders how she will face that place. She can not say to no because it is company order. So she decided to go there. And she also afraid that something is going to happen.

Jennie and Kai went to busan to ask permission from Jimin's parents. They also told them about jisoo's situation. Jimin's parents are happy and also sad at the same time. They also tried to find her after she left busan. They are because Jisoo didn't do anything to harm herself.

Jimin's parents didn't sell the house because they want to keep that house as their son's and his little family's memory.

Jennie and Kai went to Jimin's house to clean and set them like how Jimin and Jisoo used to live there. That is not easy for them as they also struggle to keep their emotions inside.

"Babe, i don't know it will work"

"Don't worry babe, I believe in Tae. He can do it. We have to help him "Kai assured his love.

That day come Tae is waiting for Jisoo at the outside of her house. He looks very tensed. Then Jisoo come out from her house.

Tae looked at her she is looking beautiful and also tired. Then she looks at him and make an eye contact. Tae smile but Jisoo keep her poker face. He sighed.

I hope I can see your smile after we return from there.

"Can we go" she nodded.

After a long journey they reached the destination.

Tae stop the car in front of a house. Jisoo looked and shocked.

"No"she mumbled.

"Are you okay "

Her breath become fast but she shook her head as she is okay. Tae know she is not okay. Tae went out of the car and opened the door for Jisoo and offered his hand for her. But she is not looking him her eyes is fixed the house. Her eyes getting wet.

Jisoo don't cry. Don't cry.
She keep telling at herself.

Tae didn't waste anytime he pulled her and hold her hand.

"Ms. Jisoo we are going to live this house for one week " he said and walk towards the entrance holding her hands.

Then Tae take a key from his pocket and open the door.

"Can you wait, I want to check this house first as it's okay or not"

Then Tae went to inside. After that Jisoo didn't move she is looking numb.

Tae looked the photo hanging the wall. That's a cute photo of jisoo and a boy. He assumed that the boy is Jimin.

 He assumed that the boy is Jimin

(The picture is not mine)

They looked really cute. Tae began to doubt his plan. After seeing these Jisoo will come out of her dark or they will become worst.

Don't, don't think like that. Oh god please help me.