22

Few months later

A car stopped in front of a church. Tae got out from the car with his black tailored suit looking handsome and ethereal.

 Tae got out from the car with his black tailored suit looking handsome and ethereal

The camera flashed in his handsome face after all he is richest ceo in korea.

Tae direct went the groom's room. On the way he is hoping to see Jisoo but he didn't see her.

"Finally you're here" Tae smiled at Kai who is buttoning his wedding shirt.

" Why didn't you stay here after dropping jisoo here yesterday ?"

Tae took the tie and went towards him and help him to tie.

"I have an important meeting. So sorry bro"

"You look really handsome Tae. You know I have no problem if you marry Jisoo with at the same day as me and jennie"

"Yaa I didn't even propose her yet. So..."

"What, it's been almost a year she gave you chance. Then why don't you propose her "

"It because I want to make her comfortable
and make her the happiest person"

"I appreciate your patience bro"

"Now ready you look really handsome and I'm sure that Jennie will faint after seeing you like this" tae jokked at him. But Kai didn't laugh, now he nervous.

"Yaa what happens "

"Tae I'm really nervous "

"Eh why are you being nervous it's not the first you and Jennie seeing each other "

"But this is the first time we are getting marry"

"Then you should be happy "

"Yaa if you are in my state you will be nervous " kai took a deep breath.

"Yaa stop. I understand. Okay...Can we go"

Kai and Tae's bound come strong. Kai is really comfortable with Tae after Jimin's death. Now he is seeing Tae same as Jimin.