16

(Are you guys remember my previous chapters are past)

Back to Present

Tae is sitting in his balcony. Seems like he is in a deep thought.

After the meeting with Kai and Jennie he take a half leave. He want to clear his mind.

Tae's pov

Why god, why you give her such a pain at the young age. How a human can bear that kind of pain. I know it's your fate. But why her.

Now I'm also a reason her to blame her self. I didn't know that she come from this pain. I thought she have just family problems.

He feel guilty so he didn't go to Jisoo's house to check her. Suddenly he remembered Jennie's words.

"If you can make her happy and cure her pain and make her old Jisoo then, we will help you "

I know I can't like him. I can't make you happy like him. I can't cure you like him. But I won't give up. I'll try my best to make you happy. I love you and I will cherish you. I'm not you first love but I will be your last love and I will say the world that you're not a bad luck. You're an angel.

The next day Jenkai and Tae is standing in front of Jisoo's house.

"I will check her first. If she will a good condition you can come or else her condition will be worst because she see you guys, she will began to remember her past." Tae said. They nodded.

Jisoo is living in a rent house.

Tae knocked the door few times but the door is not open. Then he tried to open the door. Luckily the door is not locked.

What this girl is doing not locking her door.

He reached inside of the house. There is full of dark.

"Jisoo, are you here"he began to call her name. But he heard a sobing sound in a room. He quickly went there. The sight in front of him broke his heart.

There Jisoo is sitting in the corner hugging her knees and sobing.

"Jisoo "he hugged her. He can say that she is crying from the day when he propose her.

"I'm just a bad luck, it's all because of me"her voice cracked.

"No Jisoo, it's not"he patted her hair.

"Yes, it's.."she can't energy to complete that. The dark come through her eyes. She slowly began to sleep in his embrace.

Tae slowly put her in the bed. He went to the outside and motions the couple to follow him.

Jennie and Kai shocked seeing the inside of the house. Full of darkness. Tae pulled the curtain to get some the sunlight.

"Where is Jisoo"Kai asked.

"Come with me" they follow tae and reached the room where Jisoo sleeping.

Jennie saw she remembered the funeral day.

"I think she's been didn't sleep these two days" tae said looking at the sleeping beauty.

Jennie sit the bed side and caressed her soulmate's cheek.

"Why chu, why are you punishing yourself"her tears slowly coming from her. She kissed her cheeks and went out of the room. Kai also follow her.

"Yaa don't cry " Kai hugged her.

"Baby I can't see her like this. I want to see her smile like before." Kai wiped her tears.

Tae cleared his throat to get there attention.

"I will agree with you. I will make her happy. I want her to be as my wife"

"How?"Kai asked confusingly.

"I have a plan"this time Jennie is the one who gave him a confusedly look.

"Please make the plan success. We will help you"the couple give him a assured smile.