Wolfstar - Paratrooping/ bangin' for roof {F}

"Evening, gorgeous. Mind if I buy you a drink?"

Remus sighed and wiped his hand over the right side of his face. He hated clubs, just everything about them, though he'd probably say that the men in clubs were very high on his list of "most hated things about clubs". Especially the creepy ones. The only reason he was there was because James was having Lily over for a 'stay-at-home' date. He hadn't made him leave, but Remus wasn't sure he wanted to put himself through another night of sleeping with his head under a pillow as his two best friends shagged in the next room. Once he'd finally composed himself enough, Remus turned to face the creepy guy at the bar, fully intent on making up a lie about waiting for his boyfriend.

This plan, however, was ruined the moment he faced the man.

Now, Remus might not be able to make a decision to save his life, but he did have a very specific type. Broad, dark-hair, typically grunge kinda vibe, shorter than him. These were all features that the man opposite him seemed to be sporting.

Unfortunately.

There was no denying that this man was gorgeous, and exactly Remus' type. He was wearing a pretty simple outfit of black ripped jeans, a faded ACDC t-shirt, a pair of worn Dr Martens, and a soft leather jacket. Various necklaces draped against his chest and his shoulder-length hair was flipped over into a side-part, curling slightly at the ends.

He also had a ridiculously aggravating (endearing) cocky smirk on his face. One that went all th way up to his steely grey eyes (who the fuck has grey eyes?) that seemed to be scanning over Remus.

"Hey, I'm Sirius."

Remus couldn't help but laugh a little as he took another sip from his glass, which soon turned into a small coughing fit as he choked on the liquid. He caught Sirius' eyes, who's cocky smirk had turned into a small frown while his eyebrows furrowed into a crease. "Really? I know it's weird but you don't have to laugh at it." 

"No, no, I'm sorry. It just caught me off guard," Remus insisted, waving his hand dismissively in front of the other man.

"Hi Sirius, I'm Remus."

The taller of the two watched Sirius' face softened, obviously realising why he was laughing, and a smile spread from cheek-to-cheek. It was different to his earlier smirk, this one seemed more sincere, lie he was genuinely enjoying their interaction. For some reason, Remus felt a very similar smile creep onto his face.

"Mind if I sit, Moony?" Sirius asked, eyes sparkling at the pun he'd made with Remus' name. 

Surprisingly, Remus chuckled softly and nodded, watching as Sirius settled into the chair opposite him. He called the bartender over, ordering them both another drink before turning all of his attention back to the auburn man in front of him. 

Remus might as well see this through. Sirius seemed nice enough, not as creepy as initially thought, and he really could do with a warm bed for the night. 

"I'm guessing your parents are all into astronomy then? Either that or they don't know what Remus means," Sirius started, paying the bartender and sipping his own drink before looking expectedly towards him. 

Okay, so Remus might like the way his name sounded on Sirius' tongue. 

"Mhm, they're both astronomy professors, so thought it'd be fitting. I mean, my last name's Lupin so I guess, in another universe, I'm just bound to be a werewolf. I'd be careful if I was you," he added, flushing slightly as Sirius quietly laughed and nodded along.

"What about you, Mr Dog Star?"

"Nothing as interesting as yours, Mr Werewolf. It's a family name. I think I'm probably the third Sirius, at the very least, but I never really committed to the whole family tree stuff so I wouldn't know for sure."