Wolfstar - Because it's snowing {E}

The credits of Love Actually rolled, drawing Remus' attention away from the screen and down to the person sleeping against his chest. Sirius was in an oversized hoodie and pair of flannel pyjama bottoms, matching with Remus, their hair thrown in a half-hearted bun. Remus just watched them, running his fingernails gently across the fabric covering Sirius' back.

Slowly, Sirius began to stir and open their eyes, subconsciously nuzzling further under their boyfriend's chin. "Where'd the movie go?"

Remus only laughed as Sirius sat up and scratched the back of his neck. "It's only just finished, you fell asleep twenty minutes in. Barely even got to see  Kiera Knightley," he replied, watching Sirius pout and climb up from the sofa, moving towards the kitchen.

"Want a cuppa?"

They got a hum from Remus in response, urging them to get two mugs ready, dropping a tea bag into both; adding three sugars to their own and one to Remus'. While the kettle was boiling, Sirius moved to face the window, immediately getting excited. "Moons, look, it's snowing," they exclaimed, literally pulling Remus off of the sofa to stand next to them in front of the window. 

Snow was falling in thick flakes, immediately settling onto the already good few inches across the grass; that must've accumulated whilst they were watching the movie. Remus quickly grabbed Sirius' hand and pulled them out of the back door, watching as they shifted into Padfoot, running through the freshly fallen snow. It hadn't properly snowed since the two had moved in together and Padfoot was obviously enjoying having a garden to enjoy the weather in. Remus let them continue for a few minutes before whistling through his teeth, immediately being greeted by a slightly damp and smiling Sirius.

"Enjoying the snow?" He whispered, welcoming the shorter into his space and wrapping his arms around their shoulders, locking eyes with Sirius as they titled their chin and nodded. Remus watched singular snowflakes settle in his boyfriend's hair, occasionally catching the gentle moonbeams and glinting ever so slightly.

"You're so pretty." Sirius only blushed and lifted themselves up on their toes, locking lips with the brunette. Their lips moved in a steady, familiar rhythm, Remus keeping Sirius tucked closely against his chest. "You know," he whispered, pulling away barely an inch. "You're also pretty cold. Wanna go back to the sofa and warm up?"

There was a teasing, cheeky glint in the brunette's eyes, one that Sirius had grown to love so much, and also had begun to associate with one hell of a night.

"Hmm, sounds like a good idea."

Remus dragged them both inside, pulling the door shut and pinning Sirius back against the sofa cushions. He lowered his head, kissing a ragged line down Sirius' neck. Once he was at Sirius' collarbone, Remus sucked a deep purple hickey against their bone; revelling in the soft moan that slipped from their lips. "Fuck, Moony, just like that," Sirius whimpered, running his nails down Remus' back.

Remus brought one of his hands up to cover Sirius' mouth, a devilish smirk on his face. "Keep quiet. The more you talk, the longer I'll take. Got it?" Sirius nodded, a small hitch in their breath making Remus' smile widen. "Now, do you need help or can you do it all by yourself?"

There was a mocking tone in his voice. One that made Sirius shiver, slightly. 

Quickly, Sirius held up one finger, letting their boyfriend know that they needed help. With a swift nod Remus slipped two of his fingers into Sirius' mouth, taking note of the way they smiled around the digits; a very specific glint in their eyes.

With a quick flick of his wand, Remus had removed both his and Sirius' bottoms and underwear, revelling in the way that Sirius seemed to lean into the cold air. Slowly, he switched the fingers that were in Sirius' mouth, using the two coated in their spit to slowly begin to prep them, loving the way that soft moans and whimpers slipped from Sirius' lips. 

It wasn't long before Remus was two fingers deep in his boyfriend, twisting and curling his digits inside of them; Sirius leaking precum over both of their stomachs. 

"Look at you, baby, such a pretty little mess for me." Sirius keened at the words, sucking harder on Remus' fingers. 

Slowly, Remus curled his fingers further and dragged them out of Sirius, coating his length in his boyfriend's spit, working himself to full hardness; something that Sirius had reached a long time ago. He slipped into Sirius, bringing a sharp moan out of them and coming to a halt as his groin brushed against theirs. 

"Ready, baby?"

Sirius nodded, linking their arms around Remus' neck, locking him tight against their chest.

Remus' pace was slow at first, savouring each push and pull and the feeling of Sirius clenching around him. It wasn't long before he was picking up his pace, not being able to take the tension that came with the slower speed. His increased speed, mixed with the sinful noises that Sirius was spilling, made the knot in Remus' stomach tighten quicker. He gave Sirius a quick warning before letting go and and coming inside of them, the tightness of his boyfriend milking him for everything he had. It was barely a second late that Sirius was coming, their head thrown back against the sofa cushions; Remus' fingers slipping from between their lips and he rested against his boyfriend. 

They were both panting as they began to come down from their retrospective highs, Sirius' arms still loosely linked behind Remus and the brunette going soft inside them. "I'm gonna pull out now, okay, baby," he whispered in Sirius' ear, tucking their hair behind their ear as they nodded. 

Slowly, Remus slipped out of his boyfriend, muttering a wandless cleaning spell over the both of them. He smiled down at Sirius who was panting against the sofa cushions, hair framing their face and eyes closed; breath still coming in ragged and short bursts. 

"How are you, baby?" Remus whispered, rubbing soft circles onto their hips. 

Sirius simply smiled and nodded, turning their head and opening their eyes so that they could look up at their boyfriend . His cheeks were tinted red and his pupils were blown wide, brown hair ruffled in the perfect post-sex style; practically urging Sirius to run their fingers through it.

"Want that cuppa?" Sirius whispered, a lazy smile on their face.

Remus chuckled softly, nodding and moving back to sit cross-legged on the cushion. "Only if you make it half naked." Sirius smacked him slightly as they sat up, pulling themselves up from the sofa and heading back towards the kitchen, yelping at the confident slap Remus left on their ass as they walked away.

It only took them a few minutes to make both the drinks, walking back over to the couch and curling up opposite Remus. They handed him his tea, liking Remus' smile at the sight of his Dorian Gray mug, before leaning forward to softly kiss him; their right hand cupping Remus' cheek. "Love you, Moons."

Remus only smiled and pulled away slightly, cupping Sirius' wrist that was brushing his cheek. "Yeah, you're okay, I guess."