Drarry - Rebound {E}

"Jesus, Harry, you have to at least see your kids. I'm willing to ignore everything that's gone on between us because they need you, you're their dad," Ginny exclaimed, running her hand along the back of her neck as she struggled to keep the phone between her ear and her shoulder, Lily wriggling on her hip. 

"I'm sorry, Gin, but you know I can't deal with coming over while he's there." 

The redhead only sighed again, shifting her daughter and moving the phone from her shoulder to her free hand. "Fine, I'll bring the three of them over tomorrow morning, 11:30. I'll pick them up on Sunday night, before dinner. See you tomorrow."

Just as Harry was about to reply, his ex-wife hung up, cutting him off short. He dropped his phone onto the sofa, running his hands over his face and letting out a groan. Their relationships since the divorce had constantly been rocky but ever since her boyfriend, Dean, moved in with her and became a more focal point of his kid's lives, he hadn't been able to step foot on her driveway. It had made their relationships even more strenuous and had stopped him from seeing his children as much as he wanted to.

Fuck, he needed a pint and he needed on fast. 

It took him less than five minutes to get himself sorted out before he was jogging down the stairs of his building and heading out the front door, making his way to the local pub that was just around the corner. He waved at the bartender as he walked in, already all too familiar with each member of staff. There was a pint set in front of him before he even sat down and the man pretty much instantly relaxed. 

Sadly, this had been an almost daily routine for Harry at this point. It wasn't good for his health, and he knew that, but the feeling of relaxation that he felt when he was out of the house and by himself was one that he hadn't quite found anywhere else. Although, he wasn't usually alone for the entire night. That was another bad habit that Harry had picked up since his divorce.

Draco Malfoy.

Pretty much every time he came to the pub, after his first few drinks, he'd shoot the infamous blonde a text and he would be joined within ten minutes. And, as you can imagine, neither of them typically left the pub on their own. 

Today it seemed to be slightly different as just as Harry was half-way through his drinks, the bell above the door chimed, catching his attention and also catching him off guard. Draco swanned into the pub, black jeans clinging to him in all the right places and leather jacket emphasising his slim, but lean, build. He slid himself onto the stool next to Harry, ordering himself a double whiskey on the rocks before turning to the other man.

"Potter."

"Malfoy."

"Drinking alone, again?" Draco responded, smirking against the rim of his glass. Harry only rolled his eyes and nodded, taking another sip from his glass. "Really? Do we have to do this every time?" Harry practically whispered, shifting on his chair to lean into the blonde, hand making his way up his jean-clad thigh. "You make fun of me, I'm sarcastic back to you, we both pretend we're not going back to my flat together and wow, look at that, you're waking up in my bed tomorrow morning. Why don't we just skip the middle man and head straight back to mine?"

Draco only cocked his head and smiled, bringing Harry closer by his shin before connecting their lips, settling into the weirdly familiar feeling of the other man against himself. He pulled back slightly, kissing the other's jaw gently. 

"Sounds like a good plan to me."

They both downed the rest of their drinks before hopping off their stools and heading to the front door, waving a quick hand to the bartender before re-entering the bone-chilling street, neither of them really being appropriately dressed for early December. It only took them a couple f minutes before they were on Harry's doorstep, said man letting them in, shivering as his body adjusted to the warmth.