Wolfstar - Make-Up Sex {E}

"Sirius, can I talk to you. Upstairs."

Sirius jumped at the chance, ignoring the concern on James' face, following Remus up to their dorm. It had been three weeks. Three weeks of attempted apologies, being given the cold shoulder by Pete and experiencing James being disappointed in him for the first time in five years. 

Remus hadn't said a single word to him in those three weeks either. 

They walked upstairs in silence, Sirius following as he tried to control his facial expressions. Once they were in their dorm, Remus hung back, clicking the door shut and leaning against the wall. He watched Sirius squirm under his gaze, obviously not really knowing what to do with himself, before finally deciding on sitting on his own bed, hands circling in his lap. 

"What di-"

"No, Sirius, you don't get to talk yet. Me first."

Sirius nodded, head hanging. 

"I've done a lot of thinking. A fuck load of hating, if I'm being completely honest, but I finally cleared my head up. I haven't forgiven you, yet, just so you know. That's gonna take a lot more time. But I did think of something, a punishment, if you will," Remus stated, not missing the way that Sirius' head snapped up immediately. The brunette was a lot closer than he had been a minute ago, both boys being able to make clear eye contact. There was something lingering behind Remus' light eyes. 

Something inexplicably dark. 

Remus was close enough to touch Sirius now, running his hand across his cheek and gripping his chin between his thumb and forefinger, tilting his face towards his own. 

"Are you ready for your punishment, Pads?"

Sirius swallowed the lump in his throat, too confused to be excited about the fact that this was the time Remus had used his nickname in three weeks, before nodding slowly. 

"Be a good boy for me and get on your knees. If you behave, this won't be so bad for you." Remus guided Sirius onto his knees, hand holding his hair while keeping their eye contact. Once he was settled onto his knees, Sirius moved to begin undoing the brunette's trousers, all of a sudden being slapped away by Remus. 

"No, beg for it. You want this, beg for it like a good dog."

Somewhere in the back of his mind, Remus knew he wasn't just asking Sirius to beg for his cock. He wanted to forgive Sirius, so fucking badly, but the sadistic side of him wanted him to earn it. To prove just how much he wanted his forgiveness. 

To beg for it. 

Little did he know, somewhere in the back of Sirius' mind floated the exact same idea. And he wasn't one to accept not getting what he wanted. No matter the price. 

"Please Moony, I want you so badly," Sirius begged, pleasing up to the brunette through his lashes. "Please let me suck your cock, I want you to force me to, face fuck me, please Moony. I need you. Please." His last plea sounded more desperate, he knew what he was asking for and it had nothing to do with sucking Remus' cock, and that was what made Remus cave, nodding to the vulnerable boy knelt at his feet. 

Within a split second, Sirius had pulled Remus' cock free and was licking a long line from base to tip. Remus inhaled sharply, his grip in Sirius' hair tightening. Without breaking eye-contact, Sirius was wrapping his lips around the tip, swirling his tongue in the exact way that he knew immediately made Remus crumble. 

"Ah, Pads, Jesus fu-," Remus stuttered, trying to keep his composure as the boy on his knees slowly pulled him apart; thread-by-thread. 

Slowly, and with the ease that can only come from continuously practicing a skill, Sirius lowered his head until his nose in contact with the soft bundle of tawny curls that bunched around th bottom of Remus' torso.