Drarry - Because he called/ texted the wrong person {E}

good morning cutie <3

Draco heard his phone ding from the other side of the counter, momentarily pausing his music. A small frown across his features, wondering who was texting him this early in the morning and interrupting his breakfast. When he finally picked up his phone there was an unfamiliar number across the screen. 

Sorry, who is this?

????

what do you mean sweets? are you pulling my leg

Not that I am aware of. Who are you and how do you have my contact details?

Draco was getting annoyed now. All he wanted was a relaxed breakfast before he had to go into school to begin his day, a random text message not being on his immaculately detailed routine. 

oh, sorry, just realised you're not who i thought you were

it's harry :)

I'm not sure I know anyone names Harry.

really?

does harry potter help?

Oh. Harry Potter. More formerly known as Mr Potter, the new TA at  Draco's secondary school. The new TA who seemed to have permanently ruffled hair and had an affinity for tight suit trousers that seemed to show off all of his assets. 

Oh, good morning Mr Potter. Are you aware of who you are texting?

nope, only that you're not who i thought you were

It's Draco Malfoy, head of English at your school.

omg i'm so sorry, mr malfoy

cool first name tho

means dragon, doesn't it?

The blonde shook his head, an unnoticed hint of a smile playing on his lips. Despite their closeness in age, Mr Potter always seemed to have much more youthfulness and life in him, constantly making jokes with the students and creating intricate handshakes with the sixth formers, apparently not noticing the way that the girls, and some of the boys, eyed him up; hungrily. 

He would be lying if he said he hadn't sent a few similar glances in the man's direction, strictly just for aesthetic purposes. Draco had a strict rule against fraternising with colleagues. 

It does indeed, Mr Potter. See you later, do not be late.

just as fun loving as ever, draco

Do not call me that, Mr Potter, highly unprofessional.

......

i literally just texted you thinking you were the person i hooked up with last night + i'm not allowed to call you by your first name?