Chapter 8

"Lisa?" Jennie was surprised to see the Thai in front of her doorsteps. Lisa, on the other hand, was confused seeing the brunette.

"What are you doing here?" Jennie asked.

"Jennie? Isn't this Jisoo's house?"

Oh right. She doesn't know that we're married. Jennie thought.

"Oh uhmm... give me a sec," Jennie said as she walked back to the kitchen and saw Jisoo and Hanbin laughing together, she felt this unknown emotion which lasted for a few seconds as she just shrugged it off.

"Lisa is looking for you outside," Jennie informed.

"Oh okay, thank you," Jisoo said before standing up from her chair and went outisde.

"Jisoo!" Lisa exclaimed excitedly.

"Hi Lisa, what brings you here?" Jisoo asked.

"I wanted to talk to you about something."

"Let's talk in my room," Jisoo suggested as Lisa nodded her head in agreement. They both walked inside and was met by Jennie and Hanbin in the living room.

Lisa smiled at the both of them before she follows Jisoo upstairs.

"Who is her?" Hanbin asked.

"You mean 'who is she'?" Jennie corrected before laughing, "do you take your english classes properly?"

"Of course, I do! So... who is she?"

It took a few seconds before Jennie stopped laughing which earned a glare from her cousin, "That's Lisa, we met her at the amusement park once.. And apparently, she's also Rosie's bestfriend."

"Do you think she likes Jisoo?" Hanbin asked causing Jen to arch him an eyebrow.

"What makes you think so?"

"Well, you said she's Rosie's bestfriend. So.. she's probably ga-"

"She has a boyfriend," Jennie said in a matter of fact tone.

"Oh," was all Hanbin said.

"You can't just go around assuming everyone is gay," Jennie said.

"I'm sorry, I mean like do you see her? She's kind of giving me that vibe," Hanbin stated, causing Jennie to chuckle.

"I don't know what goes on in your head... but why is there a chicken here?" Jennie asked. Hanbin turned around to see the hen beside the couch, trying to scratch the floor.

"Oh there you are, Holly," Hanbin exclaimed slightly as he went over to take the hen, "I've been looking for you, silly little chicken."

"Holly? So, you're naming chickens now?" Jennie asked.

"Nah, just this one. She's too cute," Hanbin said.

"Why did you name her holly?"

"Why not?" Hanbin said as he brings the hen in front of Jennie's face teasingly.

"I don't like chickens, take Holly the shit away from me," Jennie rolled her eyes before walking back to the kitchen, leaving Hanbin with his hen in the living room.

"Well.. that was a bit rude, don't you think Holly?" Hanbin said to his chicken who was sitting on his lap clucking.

-

"What did you want to talk about?" Jisoo asked Lisa whom was sitting on the edge of her bed.

Just like Jennie and Hanbin, Jisoo felt comfortable around Lisa. She was grateful meeting Jennie because it also let her to meet amazing people who doesn't judge her. Unlike Jisoo's family, Jennie doesn't force her to make friends because they just came to her at the right time. You don't have to force anyone to make friends, they can make friends on their own if they want to. And besides, Jisoo is still a teenager and she has a lot of time to make friends. It's never too late to make friends.