Chapter 15

Jennie's POV

Some doctors and nurses rushed inside the room and we were once again told to stay outside. I yelled Jisoo's name one last time before Lisa dragged me out of the room. We all waited outside nervously, hoping nothing bad will happen to Jisoo.

I couldn't stop myself from walking back and forth. I almost jumped in surprise when Wendy placed her hand on my shoulder, "She will be fine, Jen. You need to take a rest."

"No, rest can wait. Who knows what will happen if I sleep? What if the moment I close my eyes, Jisoo is-" She stopped me before I could continue.

"Stop thinking of those things, Jennie. Jisoo will be fine, why don't you help yourself and atleast take a seat? You're making us dizzy," Wendy said.

"S-sorry, I just... I'm just really worried. I don't want to lose her," I said, tears escaping my eyes. Wendy pulled me into a hug and rubbing my back gently.

"I know you're just worried, Jennie. But all we can do for now is to be here for Jisoo until she's fine but we can't do that if you don't even take a rest. How will you take care of your wife if you're tired and exhausted?" Wendy said.

"Yeah but-" I stopped after seeing something strange.

I looked at Wendy and she was...

fading??

I turned my gaze to Lisa and Chae who were sitting beside each other and just like Wendy they seemed to be slowly fading too.

But wait... is that even possible?

"What's wrong?" Wendy asked.

"I should ask you that. Why are you fading?" I asked, trying to touch Wendy's shoulder but my hand just slipped through her body like she was some sort of ghost.

Confusion lingered all over Wendy's face, "I'm what?"

"W-wendy, you're fading!" I yelled.

Wendy gave me a blank face which I found creepy, "She will be fine, Jen. You need to take a rest."

"W-what?" I stuttered, taking a step backwards.

"Stop thinking of those things, Jennie. Jisoo will be fine, why don't you help yourself and atleast take a seat? You're making us dizzy," she added.

"Y-you just said that earlier. What the fuck is happening?" I exclaimed. I turned to see Lisa and Chaeyoung still in the same spot but they were not moving.

"I know you're just worried, Jennie. But all we can do for now is to be here for Jisoo until she's fine but we can't do that if you don't even take a rest. How will you take care of your wife if you're tired and exhausted?" Wendy's voice echoed through my head.

"STOP!" I ran inside the room where Jisoo was staying only to be met by an empty white room. For a few seconds, I couldn't process what was happening.

Everything was in complete white and I wasn't in the hospital anymore.

My heart was pounding rapidly. Everything was happening so fast and I was so confused.

Suddenly, I felt as if all the nerves in my body had shut down. My eyes involuntary closes and my body felt like it was being taken somewhere else.

But all I could think right now was Jisoo. Where did she go? She suddenly disappeared and I wouldn't be able to take it if something happens to her.

After a few moments, I felt my eyes flutter open as I felt something soft behind my back as well. It took me a few seconds to realize that I was in a strange but familiar bedroom.