Chapter 12

Jisoo's POV

Lisa and I were hanging out in my room because her parents canceled their family dinner saying they had other plans so I decided to invite her and Rosie as well to dinner. Now, Jennie and Rosé were downstairs in the living room having a chat. I actually had this plan on my mind lately, I thought of setting Lisa and Chae on a date without them knowing. I also told Jennie about it and she said she will help me which I was glad for. Besides it's time for them to be true and I don't see anything else getting on their way except for them being cowards around each other.

"Lisa?" I called her and she looked up.

"Yeah?"

"Are you free on Saturday?" I asked.

"I am. Why?"

"I wanted to ask you to have dinner with me," I smiled and she chuckled.

"Of course, where?" She asked.

"I'll think about it, I'll just text you," I said and she nodded.

"Alright, I should go. I can't stay out too late. Still have classes tomorrow at home," She said.

I smiled and nodded at her as we bid goodbyes to each other.

-

Jennie's POV

Chae and I were in the living room. I was already sober and cleaned my self up so I decided this was the perfect time to start Jisoo's plan on setting her and Lisa on a date.

"Anyways, dinner on Saturday?" I asked and she looked at me confused.

"It's the first time you asked me to have dinner with you," She said and eyed me suspiciously.

"So are you coming or what?"

"Of course, I will! I mean, it's dinner which means food. I can never resist when it comes to food," She said as I chuckle. I could almost see her drooling probably imagining a feast.

Well, this was easy.

"Chae?"

"Yes?"

"Thank you for what you did earlier. Because of you, I was able to tell Jisoo about how I really felt," I said.

"You don't have to thank me, Jen. We're bestfriends and I would do the same for Wendy, although you'll always have a special place in my heart. I'll always have your back," She smiled. I gave her a hug and she did the same.

"Have we always been this affectionate?" I asked as we both pull off.

"No," Rosé said causing both of us to laugh.

It's true, we weren't like the kind of friends who does and says sweet stuff around each other. But in times like this, we always have each other's backs. Ever since middle school, it has always been me, Chae and Wendy. There are times that the three of us argue but in the end we would always end up on each other's sides.

"Anyways, I have got to go," Rosé said.

I was about to say something when I saw Lisa and Jisoo walking towards us.

"How about this?" I suggested, "Lisa will take you home since it's already late."

I saw Chae shooting me a deadly glare.

"No, it's okay if she doesn't want t-" Lisa was cut off.

"Of course, I want to!" Chae said with a slight red shade forming on her cheeks.

Lisa smiled at her, "Okay, let's go?"

Rosé just nodded at her and giving me one last glare before standing up. I knew she couldn't turn Lisa down because she doesn't want her to feel bad.