Chapter 17

I was on a call with Chae on the kitchen. She was asking if I was fine after Lisa found me at the bar last night.

"I'm glad you're doing good," She said over the phone.

"Yeah, I am. Thank you for checking on me Chae but don't worry about me anymore, Jisoo is taking care of me," I said.

"That's great. Anyway, I have to go. Lisa is here," She said.

"Okayyy, have fun. I love you, bye."

"Bye Jen, love you. Take care," She said before she hang up.

I smiled. 

So, she's going out on a date with Lisa? Our plan, setting them on a date, worked.

I chuckled.

Suddenly, I saw Jisoo running upstairs so I also went up to follow her.

I opened the door of her room and saw her lying on the bed.

"Chu," I called but she didn't listen. So I walked to her and sat on the bed.

She sat up and faced me. I got surprised when I saw tears falling from her eyes.

"Chu, what happe-" She cut me off.

"You don't love me anymore?" She cried.

"What? Of course, I do. I love you so much, what are you talking about?"

"Y-you were saying I love you to someone else on the phone," she sobbed.

"Phone? What are you talking abou-" I stopped in realization.

Oh, she thought I was talking to another girl? I was but that was just Chae.

I laughed and Jisoo looked at me and cried even more, "Why are you laughing?"

"Nothing, just- come here," I said and she sat beside me. I brought my hands to wipe her tears before leaning in to kiss her.

I pulled away, "That was just Chae, okay? She was asking if I was doing good. Also, she's going out on a date with Lisa."

She looked at me and hiccupped, "R-really?"

"Yes, really really."

She smiled  and wrapped her hands around my waist.

"I brought you tomato ice cream," Jisoo said.

"Really?"

"Yes because I know you like it."

I giggled.

"What else did you buy?" I asked.

"Uh... chicken?" She laughed nervously.

"You really like chicken, do you?"

"Yes, but I like you more."

-

Jennie's POV

Gladly, the plane landed safely and I didn't die.

I was now at the airport waiting for Yeji to pick me up. I could just go to her place but I'm too lazy right now. I still feel like I'm about to throw up so I did what I do best...

Waiting...

I waited for Yeji to pick me up and when she finally arrived I got surprised when she ran towards me squeaking like a child as she pulled me into a hug.