Chapter 11

Jennie's POV

After seeing Jisoo and Hanbin around each others arms, I just decided to leave them and walk away. I felt my heart broke into millions of pieces. I should've confessed my feelings to Jisoo and assured her that I won't ever do that kind of thing to her. I like her even more than she can imagine, these past few weeks I felt more attached to her day by day. I felt myself fall for her and butterflies erupted inside my stomach everytime she smiles at me.

I felt so broken and didn't bother interrupt both of them. After all, it's Hanbin and I trust him. I know he wouldn't do something that would probably kill me inside.

I walked to my classroom and grabbed my bag. I turned around to go out but Chungha was blocking my way. I hit her shoulder lightly so I could pass by the door. She grabbed my arms stopping me from walking away.

"Jennie pleaseee, I need yo-" I shrugged her hands off me and walked away.

I reached the gate of the school and saw Rosé and Wendy standing there, probably waiting for me. Instead of approaching them, I just walked past them.

"Jen, where are you going?" I heard Chae asked behind me.

"Don't follow me," I said turning my head to them.

"But Jenn-" Wendy cut her off by grabbing Rosé's hands. Wendy shook her head saying 'don't'.

I continued walking away and they stopped following me to give me space. I don't even know why I need space, I should just talk to Jisoo and tell her it was all a misunderstanding but instead I just walked away like the coward I am.

-

Lisa's POV

It was already 10pm when I arrived outside the bar my parents owned and waited for them to come out since they had to manage the bar once in a while. They asked me to come so we could have a simple late family dinner and said they want to make it up to me since we barely spent time as family.

I didn't go in because I hated the smell of alcohol and who knows? I might even witness something inappropriate for my innocent eyes. And so, I just waited outside.

I waited for atleast 5 minutes before I noticed someone familiar to me. A certain cat-eyed girl was drinking non-stop inside the bar. I could see her from outside since I have a really clear and good eyesight.

I don't know if it's just me or was Jennie really crying in there. I hesitated to go in and check on her but I still did despite the smell of alcohol I hated so much. I walked through a crowd of people before I reached her and she was indeed crying.

"Jennie?" I called, she didn't even respond to me and continued drinking. I grabbed the alcohol from her hands and placed it down. Jennie just rested her head on the counter table as I told the bartender not to give her anymore and he just nodded. Jennie's phone, which was placed beside her, lit up and started ringing. I saw 23 missed calls from Chaeyoung, 10 text messages from Wendy, and 13 missed calls from Jisoo.

Did something happen to them?

One contact kept ringing from her phone and it was Chaeyoung. I hesitantly picked it up and answered the call.

"Jen! Finally! Where are you? Please tell me, I'm really worried about you," Chaeyoung said through the phone.

I cleared my throat before speaking, "Hey Chae, it's me Lisa."

She went quiet for a few seconds before she spoke again. It's been awhile since I heard her voice because she kept running away from me. Again.

"H-hi Lisa, why do you have Jennie's phone?" She asked.