Chapter 18

It's been a week and a half since Kai had asked Jennie out. Jennie found it too fast and told Kai she didn't want to be in a relationship yet so they both decided to hang out as friends. Kai showed the brunette around their place along with Yeji and the three had dinner together.

Today, Jennie decided to pick her cousin up from school since she promised Yeji they'd go to the movies together. She has gotten familiar with the place since she's been here with Mrs. Hwang when they dropped Yeji off to school.

The weather today wasn't as warm as Jennie thought. Even though she was wearing a long black coat, she still found herself shivering in cold. After a few moments, the cold finally subsided and Jennie's body got used to it.

Sliding her hands into her pocket, she waited for Yeji outside.

It took quite a while before Yeji finally appeared, Jennie didn't mind since she has nothing to do anyway.

"Hi Yeji-ya," Jennie smiled at the younger.

"Hi Unnie, sorry I made you wait," She apologized.

"It's fine, let's go?"

Yeji nodded and held her hand out for Jennie like a baby, the brunette immediately took her hand and smiled at her before they walked off together to go to the movies.

When they arrived, Yeji stood in line to buy tickets for the both of them while Jennie went out to buy some popcorn.

As Jennie got the popcorn in her hands, she made her way back to Yeji but not until she bumped into someone, making the popcorn fly everywhere and landed on the floor.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry. I wasn't looki-" Jennie cut him off.

"It's fine," She sighed.

"No, let me buy you anothe-"

"I said it's fine. Just go, okay?" Jennie felt a bit annoyed for some reason so she left without even looking at the boy.

Yeji made a confused face, wondering if Jennie had bought the popcorn when she spotted the older girl walking towards her with empty hands.

"You didn't got the popcorn?"

"It fell on the floor. It's fine, let's just go have dinner after the movie," Jennie said.

Yeji nodded at her before grabbing the brunette's hand and dragged her inside the cinema.

They seated at the back and the movie started. Both girls were focused watching the movie but not until a musculine looking stranger took a seat beside Jennie which made the brunette feel uncomfortable.

While Yeji's eyes were focused on the movie, Jennie was fighting the urge to punch the man beside her after catching him checking her out a few times like a piece of meat.

She stayed silent and acted unbothered. Strangely, Jennie spotted another man watching them from behind. He walked towards them and was about to sit beside Yeji but the brunette stopped him.

"Sorry, that seat is occupied. We have another friend coming. He's just a bit late," Jennie lied.

"We have?" Yeji arched her eyebrow at the older girl.

"Yes, he said he's on his way," Jennie said which received an 'oh' from the younger girl. The man backed away and sat on the other row of seats.

Suddenly, Jennie flinched slightly in surprise when she felt a hand brushing her thigh. Even though she was wearing a coat, she still felt it. Jennie looked beside her and saw the man watching the movie as if nothing happened.

The other man from earlier were eyeing both of them. Jennie's had it and she didn't feel really good about it so she turned to face her cousin.

"Yeji, can you go outside and get some food?"