Chapter 16

Jennie walked away, leaving her father. Those scenes with Jisoo in her dream kept flashing back and forth, thinking of it makes her happy yet so broken on the inside. Walking down the streets, Jennie was lost in her own thoughts. The traffic light changes into green but she stood there in the middle where a lot of cars were beeping on her to get out of the way.

"Miss, please get out of the way. It's dangerous," A lady across the street yelled for Jennie to hear but the brunette just stood there waiting for someone to run over her or hit her with a car as tears welled up in her eyes once again.

What's the point of living my life when it's already pointless? I can't even have a whole week of not crying. How could I live knowing the person I love does not exist in this world? Jennie thought to herself, ignoring all the cars' loud horn sounds and people shouting for her to get out of the way.

An old man with long bushy and thick beard started shouting frustratingly while sticking his head out the car window, "Hey! Do you wanna fucking die?! Get out of the way you fucking imbecile!"

Jennie finally snapped back to her senses. Just in time, her Dad came running to her trying to catch his breath.

He was about to speak to his daughter when Jennie left and walked towards the man with long bushy beard. The brunette aggressively opens the driver seat and pulled the man out of his car. She stared at him irritatingly before grabbing the man's collar.

"Did you just fucking yelled at me?!" Jennie shouted before kicking the man's knees making him wince and fall on the floor as Jennie glares at him wanting to pull out every hair on his beard one by one which got the attention of everyone on the drive way.

"Augh! What the hell is wrong with you?!" The man slowly stood up and pushed Jennie's shoulder a little bit too hard which angered the brunette even more.

"Shut the fuck up before I cut your beard and make a unicorn out of it!"

The man held his hand up high and was about to hit Jennie but her Dad stepped in.

"Lay a finger on my daughter and you'll find yourself in jail 10 minutes from now," He threatened.

"Are you fucking with me?! Your daughter was the one who kicked me and forced me to get out of my car!" The man said frustratingly.

"I don't care. If someone hurts my daughter, I always make sure they pay," Her father said before pulling Jennie out of the scene.

-

"What was that? I was just in the restaurant and the second I turn around I see you almost wanting to beat that man up?! What has gotten into you?"

"I-I'm sorry," was all the brunette could say to his father.

He sighed deeply before facing his daughter once again whose head was now hung low.

"Tell me what's wrong, Jen. Is this about that dream you had 3 years ago?" He asked softly, not wanting to hurt his daughter even more since he knew how much Jennie has gone through.

Jennie didn't speak but instead she looks up to her father with teary eyes.

"Shhh, don't cry. Tell me what's wrong," He said.

Jennie walked closer to hug his father as she started sobbing on his chest, his father felt his shirt getting soaked with tears but he decided not to pull away knowing well that Jennie needed this and also someone by her side right now.

"I-I just miss her so much, Dad. I love her, I want to see her again. It really hurts and I-I don't think I can t-take it anymore," Jennie said in between sobs.