Chapter 9

Hey guys! If you're tuning in, then thanks for your support and patience. I've had to update some of the chapters on this story and other ones. Forgive my absence. I hope you're still up for some more turtle power. And I intend to finish this story. Anyway, here's the next chapter. Enjoy~!

[December 18th: NYPD 6:48 pm]

Honk—Honk~!

Tap-Tap-Tap

A valet rushes down the stairs and towards the vehicle.

Clink

"Thank you."

"You're welcome, sir."

Giving the keys, the valet takes the car to the parking lot as the policeman dressed in sharp clothes walks into the station. It didn't take long for other fellow lawmen to greet each other before they take the elevator.

"That's probably the worse experience I had."

"Seriously/Haha—that's rough man."

DING~

The group walks out, finally arriving at the top floor. Right at the top of the two-way staircase was their leader.

"Chief Vincent."

"Good evening, gentlemen."

They salute to her before heading down to see the others. The whole place lit up as beautiful and bright as Times Square. And to commemorate this occasion, a picture of Lieutenant Jones and a stand was near the tree, along with other photos of him with his friends and family. Every employee is enjoying themselves, occasionally telling stories of Lieutenant Jones, both the good and embarrassing ones. 

Knock-Knock-Knock

"Ginger? You there?"

The older woman comes into the restroom and sees Ginger already dressed up, looking at her reflection.

"It's almost time."

"Okay."

Ginger takes one more look at her messy hair-bun. A sigh escapes her, which April notices. 

"Are you okay?"

"I, uh...I don't know."

April pats her shoulder.

"This is gonna work...we're with you, Ginger."

The teen makes a small smile before receiving a hug from her friend.

"For now, you and Casey have fun out there."

"Alright...just one thing."

"What's that?"

"Make sure to do a collage video of Casey dancing from the hidden cameras."

"Oh, believe me...by then, I'll have copies to every officer by tomorrow."

They gleefully laugh as they head out into the main room. However, as the lively party continues, the uninvited guests were coming from all angles; both below and above.

WHIRR~!

SLAM!

Sliding the door open, the three men stare at the top of the building from 20,000 feet in the air.

FZZT!

"Hun...come in..."

C-Clank!

Inside, below ground, Hun and his followers enter the hallway from the ventilation shaft. They hide behind the walls in both directions, avoiding the security team smack down the middle.