Chapter 2

If you're reading this, then you're a true fan. Thanks so much for your support. I'll do my best. Enjoy....

The turtles return home, only to find Ginger and Splinter watching television from the couch. A flick of Splinter's ear has him turn his head towards them with a smile.

"Welcome back, boys. Anything new happen?"

"Nothing special, sensei," Leo answers, not seeing Raph roll his eyes. 

Leo glances at Ginger and gives a small smile.

"Since you're here, why don't you boys get to know miss Jones. I will tend to my garden." 

Splinter retires to his room as the boys join Ginger by the couch. She holds Forrest as he snuggles in her arms.

"How was your patrol?"

"Fine," Donnie smiles, "did you get a tour of the place?"

"Yes. Though, I have to admit, no mansion has got the creativity like this."

"You can thank Donnie-boy here with his techno-skills."

Mikey slings an arm at his brother while Donnie fumbles with his glasses.

"It's very impressive, Donatello."

"T-thanks," he shyly rubs his neck, "but you can call me Donnie."

"Okay."

"But I could say the same about you...college graduated at a young age is very impressive."

"Thanks, I...hold up." 

Ginger quickly stands up and leans towards him, making everyone jump.

"How do you know that? Did you...look up my profile?"

"I-I, uh-well, t-that is...I mean..." 

Ginger sighs as she sits back down.

"You did, didn't you?" 

"Sorry Ginger. It's just..."

"I was the one who asked him to." 

Leo sits next to her, giving an apologetic look.

"I don't blame you. I think we all had our suspicions about each other. It's just...I traveled everywhere, and I had to be careful of what I did, and who I met. And I did it alone...and I did feel lonely too, ever since my dad passed away." 

Forrest climbs onto her shoulder.

"Even though I have Casey and Uncle Tyler... I had only myself to defend from the dangers...the unknown. In a way, I kind of envy you four, because you have each other."

"I'm sorry you felt that way."

"It's alright. Anyway...I just noticed, but, it's rather warm in here."

"Oh, we had to ramp up the heater because of the weather outside."

"Oh right, it's the middle of fall, and you're reptiles."

"What are you watching?" 

"Nothing right now."

"Then can you tell us about your trip? Please~ you promised."

"Hehehe...okay. Where do you want me to start?"

"Okay, first off..." 

Mikey continues to rant on with questions. Everyone listens as Ginger tells her adventures, some almost sounding like they came out of a fairytale or movie. An hour went by, and they were now watching a Disney movie, much to Raph's displeasure, The Princess and the Frog. Ginger chuckles as she was in between him and Mikey, watching their reactions.