Chapter 5

Hey guys. So in this next chapter, things get more intense and secrets revealed. Enjoy~....

For the past three days, Raph and Ginger continue their night outs. In return, Raph would tell Ginger where to avoid Donnie's hidden security cameras. Most of the time they would hide in the shadows, but other times, they took matters into their own hands. Some were arrested, mostly eccentric wealthy people, but somehow the ring leaders escaped in the chaos. Police were having a hard time trying to get the crooks to confess. The Purple Dragons were a stubborn yet dedicated group, no doubt from the influence of 'The Collectors'. In that time, Ginger and Raph became close friends and vigilante partners. Ginger would listen to Raph rant on about his constant fights with Leo, prompting her to give advise. And when visiting the lair, she would often help Donnie with his experiments or play video games with Mikey. With Leo, she would talk to him too, also hearing a different side about the fights with Raph, or look after Forrest. However, Ginger noticed Leo becoming suspicious. Whenever the news was up, he would question about the sudden increase in criminals and arrests. When offered to train with Splinter, she would notice him eying her as if studying her skills. Even so, Ginger hoped he wouldn't find out, because she liked spending time with him and his family. Putting them in danger was the last thing she wanted. 

As of now, it was the afternoon, as Ginger was climbing down the latter into the sewer tunnels. She brought Forrest with her, which Donnie requested for some reason. He said it was a surprise. While walking down the tunnel, the boys were watching a tv show, while Splinter was drinking tea. 

"Can we change the channel," Donnie asks. 

"Wait, it's almost over," Mikey whines. 

"Too late."

"Hey!"

Raph snatches the remote as his brother pouts. Splinter looks at Leo.

"Leonardo, could you go into the tunnels and wait for Ginger?" 

"Okay." Leo got up. He walked for a good 3-minutes and just stopped while waiting. Just then, he heard humming as it echoed through the tunnels. 

'It must be Ginger.' 

He thought to himself. He gave a small smile, while listening. 

'Such a lovely voice....wait...what? '

Leo blushes from his sudden thoughts, but shakes it off. 

Ring~...

Suddenly, he hears a phone ringing from down the tunnel. Probably Ginger from around the corner. 

"Hello? Oh, Chief Vincent..." 

Leo slowly walks ahead, two tunnels down to find her standing in the middle of four entries. 

"Actually, I'm about to...what? A-are you sure? They don't usually come out into the open like that. Where...? I understand. Raphael and I will rendezvous to the east-side and try to infiltrate the building. Have backup stay outside right after we arrive..." 

This leaves Leo shocked. Now he knows why Raph is going out late at night, other than to 'hang out with Casey'. But what could they be planning? Suddenly, his thoughts are interrupted when hearing Ginger's footsteps approaching. He quickly runs before she could turn the corner. When she finds Leo, he was leaning on the wall acting casual. He looks up with a smile