Chapter 8

Hey guys~! So-so-so-so-so-SO~ SORRY for the late update! There's been so many new fanfic ideas in my head, I got sidetracked. Plus, I needed some inspiration to write the final chapters. So, I hope you enjoy this one...

[THREE DAYS LATER...]

"How's this, chief?"

"Perfect."

"Where do you want these, ma'am?"

"Just put it over there. Oh, and don't forget the decorations for the ceiling."

"They're in storage, right?"

"Yes, so take those out, please."

NYPD was busy as usual, but this time, there will be no mistakes. Not even for decorating the top floor of the station.

DING~

Above Rebecca, she can see April walking out of the elevator and down the right-side of the two-way staircase.

"Hello, Chief Vincent."

"April, what a surprise How's the lessons, Jones? Holding up, okay?"

"Ah~ a few sore limbs, but, not even my own cousin shows mercy." The trio laughs.

"Wow, this place looks great."

"Hopefully we'll be done in two days."

"Speaking of which, the guys wanted me to get info on the 'other' preparations."

"Right when Donatello and Ginger explained the details, my officers spoke about the party on the streets; I think the Purple Dragons are fully aware. I wouldn't be surprised if they reported to the Collectors, already."

"And the hidden cameras?"

"All in place. We'll be sure to get enough evidence to put them away."

"Let's just hope it ends that way."

>>>>>>>FAST FORWARD>>>>>>>

Down at the lair, the turtles were going about their business.

"Has anyone seen my skateboard?"

"Didn't ya' leave it in Donnie's lab?"

"Oh, right!"

"Mikey—you better not touch anything!" 

As Donnie chases after him, Raph puts down his weights and walks over to a meditating Leo.

"Hey, bro..." 

Leo just hums in response.

"You think we'll be able to pull this off?"

"We've got two days until then, Raph. Besides, I'm sure you're as confident as Ginger is, so you don't need my opinion."

"Speaking of which...ya haven't said anything to her, yet."

"What?" 

Raph got his full attention.

"Don't play dumb; that's Mikey's department."

"Just what are you implying," Leo says, slightly impatient.

"You're the leader, fearless," Raph chuckles, "you dive into danger like it's nothin', but you ain't got the guts to confess to Ginger?"