Eight

POV-Reggie

I woke up to the sound of a woman's voice. I didn't recognize it. It wasn't my mother's. I tried to sit up, but there was something on top of me. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and let them adjust to the darkness. I slowly began to remember the events from earlier. The fun things Luke did to me. He made me really happy. And the calming shower that he pretty much took for me. God, I've wanted all that so much.

I realized Luke was the weight that held me to the bed. I smiled as he still slept calmly on top of me. I looked over at the clock. Six PM. Dinner time. Luke is preventing me from going to eat. How could he? The audacity this man has.

I began playing with his caramel locks that decorated his head. He smiled and shifted slightly. He pushed his fingers into my ribs causing me to twist. He laughed and lifted his head to look at me.

"Ticklish are we?" Luke asked as he stared into my eyes.

"No," I lied.

Luke smirked, then began tickling me. I tried to grab his hands but the angle was too weird. I tried pushing him off of me but I wasn't quite strong enough. He continued to tickle me and I was laughing uncontrollably until the door opened.

"Guys!" Alex whisper-yelled into the room as he turned on the light.

I was still laughing as Luke sat up and stopped tickling me to talk to Alex.

"What?" Luke whispered back.

"You two need to shut up!" Alex replied angrily. "My mom is home."

I finally calmed down enough to speak. "Why can't she know about us being here again?"

"She barely even welcomes me let alone my friends," Alex sighed. "Now please be quiet."

Luke and I both nodded.

"Wait," I called to Alex before he left. "I'm hungry."

"I can't help you with that right now," Alex said.

And with that he left. I sighed, disappointed. I really wanted something to eat. A few moments went by before the smell of homemade pizza filled the air. I groaned in annoyance. Luke giggled. I pouted as he got up and went into the bathroom. I sat up and looked around at the unfamiliar room. Nothing much to see. A dresser, a closet, a bed, a nightstand with a lamp and a phone. Basic decoration, a picture of a beach there and a sunset painting over there. Pretty boring.

Luke came back. "Hey, baby," he said happily as laid back down and put his head on my bare lap.

"Hi," I replied just as cheerfully.

"Wanna go sneak some food?" He asked cheekily.

"Sounds risky," I smirked as I looked into his beautiful eyes. "I like it."

Luke sat up and put on his jeans and a loose muscle shirt. Damn, he's hot. He looked at me with a look that asked what I was doing. I quickly got up and put on my black jeans and black leather jacket. I tied my red and black flannel around my waist and walked into the bathroom.

I didn't have to go to the bathroom. I just wanted to fix myself up. I washed my face and combed my hair with my hands. I turned to dry my face on the hand towel, but jumped when I felt arms wrap around my waist. I turned around and saw Luke smiling like an idiot as he kept his hands on my waist.

"You look like you've seen a ghost," he laughed.

"You gave me a heart attack!" I raised my voice a little.

"Keep it down," Luke whispered.

I pouted again. Luke's stupid smiled stayed on his face as he pulled me in for a kiss. This is taking no time to get used to. I love it. His lips on mine just feel so right. So perfect. And everything fell into place perfectly. Everything felt perfect between us. Everything was perfect between us.