Sixteen

POV-No One

A few weeks had passed since Alex officially found out about Luke and Reggie. He was ok with his best friends. Although he was afraid of what could happen if they broke up. What would happen to the band? To all their friendships? Would Alex be alone without them? The same thought has crossed both Reggie and Luke’s mind, but was quickly pushed away as they realized how deeply in love they are with one another.

The band, despite these thoughts, has grown quite large in LA. The boys are getting more and more recognition on the streets. Julie has been in and out, and so she’s not quite known. And those who do know about her constantly ask if she’s going to leave the band, or if she already has. Hell, people have asked if she’s even a member of the band or if she's just their manager. And everytime the boys come up with something to say.

“She’s traveling.”

“She’s a part-time member.”

“That’s a good question.”

Reggie once went as far as to say, “I’m sorry, this inbox is full and your message could not be sent. Please, don’t try again.”

That was, of course, after he was bombarded with questions all regarding Julie. He was getting pissed off because that day was already bad for him. The band got a lot of shit for his rudeness, but he quickly came back with the comment of, “Yeah, but look at the Beatles. When did they ever say anything polite and look at how huge they were.”

Their fans quickly came back and laughed when the boys made rude comments. Everyone thought every remark was just another joke. Which sometimes it was, sometimes it wasn’t. Reggie and Luke’s relationship grew stronger with the band. They wrote songs about each other a lot. Reggie kept his more private because he wanted them for himself and Luke and not for the world. And Luke sang his to the world because he believed everyone needed to know how much he loved Reggie, whether they knew it was about Reggie or not, he didn’t care.

Alex, though he can’t write a song to save his life, asked Luke and Reggie to write one for Willie. This plan backfired as Willie was very strict about keeping everything a secret. So when the song was performed, with Alex as the lead singer, Willie was hurt at first, thinking it was about someone else. But when Alex explained the lyrics, Willie got angry and they’ve been in a rough patch ever since.

Christmas was rolling around, though. And everyone was excited. Reggie had a huge surprise planned for Luke, and Luke was struggling to come up with something to give Reggie. Alex was beyond excited to give Willie a brand new skateboard he had handmade with the help of a friend he met. Willie was excited to be able to make his boyfriend smile with a gift that only he could give. Well, more like take. After Christmas, Alex won’t be a virgin anymore unless he doesn’t want to do it with Willie yet.

Julie was hoping to get Luke a new notebook, knowing that Luke is always complaining about how his always fills up too quickly. Although she doesn't know why, she never sees him writing in it. But when she went through it one day without his permission. She saw a ton of love notes. All signed by someone named Princess. Some of them were sweet, some of them were short, some were long, but the ones that disturbed her the most were the ones that were very, very dirty. She ignored them, hoping they weren’t from Reggie, because why would he sign it “Princess?”

Bobby was setting up for a big surprise as well. He has been saving money and getting new friends ever since the boys left. He was just trying to help. He was being nice but those assholes didn’t see it. They’re all too wrapped up in themselves. So his present was going to fix everything if they agree to it. He’s more nervous than he’s ever been in his life for this Christmas.