Fifteen

POV-Reggie

It had been a few hours since we returned from the park. April went home not that long ago. Which meant it was just Luke and I. We were watching Friends and laying in the most comfortable silence ever. I’m not one for quiet, but I love it with Luke. He was spooning me and had his arm laid gently across my torso. I rested my head on a pillow and he propped his head on something, probably his arm, so he could see the TV as well. Every so often I would push myself back into him. I’m not sure why, though. I just did it as an almost subconscious action. Everytime I did push myself back, Luke would pull me gently towards him. And even though I don’t think I could get any closer to him, I still felt closer to him physically everytime we did this.

Luke, out of the blue, kissed my temple then whispered in a deep, seductive voice, “I want you.”

I smiled quietly to myself as butterflies danced in my stomach. I want him, too. But I could-

My thoughts were cut off as he slid his hand up my shirt. I missed his touch. Feels like forever since we even kissed one another. In one swift motion, Luke pulled his hand out from under my shirt, and turned me so he could lay on top of me. I stared into those beautiful hazel eyes that sparkle even when he’s in a bad mood. He stared back at me, but quickly glanced down at my lips. And before I could think or do anything else, he kissed me.

Slowly and loving at first, but it quickly grew to be a heated makeout session. His tongue rediscovering every inch of my mouth as I did the same. He tasted like the ice cream we ate shortly after April left. I didn’t mind at all. He always tastes good. Doesn’t matter the time of day or what he just ate. I always love his taste.

I felt him start to grind down on me. It seems to be his favorite thing to do when we make out. Other than make me hard and rip off my clothes, of course.

I felt him get excited against me, and I was already there. He had one hand holding my waist and the other cupping the back of my neck. I had both hands in his hair pulling gently in pleasure. As he grinded down on me, and we both grew harder, I began to let out a broken moan that sounded more like a whimper. Luke smiled against my lips, but continued, kissing the corner of my mouth, then down my jaw and onto my neck. He began sucking and licking, causing my breathing to grow heavier as he worked.

He stopped, but even when he did he was still being sexy as hell. He smirked at me, then quickly pulled my shirt off. He followed his own actions by taking his own shirt off and throwing them both carelessly on the ground. God, I love his body. His perfect abs that he seems to have barely worked on. His strong arms that all the girls and myself can’t help but try to touch. Only difference being I’m a boy and I’m the only one who succeeds in running my fingers down his arms. I smirked at that thought, but became distracted once again as Luke brought his lips back to my skin. Leaving dark, purplish marks all around my body. Another on my neck, a few on my chest, and more on my hips and v-line.

I longed for his mouth around my member, but he loves teasing me. He kept palming me through my restrictive skinny jeans. It’s been so long since we’ve done anything sexual. I not only wanted him anymore, I needed him.

“Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope,” Alex practically sang from the doorway. He paused for a second as Luke and I jumped off each other, Luke pulled a pillow over himself to hide his erection and I just brought my knees to my chest.

“Nope, nope, nope, nope,” He continued. “This is our living room! You guys don’t live alone! I sit on that couch! I’ve napped on that couch! You guys have a room! We let April nap there! That’s where we sit when we practice! You guys have a bed in your room! Stay off the couch that is our couch!”