+MAYBE MORE-

The fair's organizers expected the exhibitors in another hype setting in Berlin as the day before. The bar was a hangout for artists of all genres.

Monday watched her phone as Kenneth asked, but nothing came. She went to the bar with the others. It was clear the organizers just wished for the exhibitors to have fun at the location. The hybrid bar-slash-nightclub slash-art gallery wasn't adapted for extended discussions. With neon lights and loud music, all one could do was dance. Mondays' group was about to order when she received a message:

Ditch the bar and join me outside.

The straightforward message rang like an order. Monday tamed her reaction by finding the man's excuses. Perhaps he only had a few seconds to write while an interlocutor took a sip of their beer.

The techno music banged hard. Monday leaned over to whisper, "Ben, I've got to go."

He nodded to acknowledge the statement, "alright, see you tomorrow."

"Dagmar," Monday waved.

"Tchüss," the author replied. Monday didn't give them more information about her relationship with Kenneth, and they didn't push to find out.

Monday left to join Kenneth, who waited outside.

"What took you so long?" The man asked when he saw her arrive.

"I had to say goodbye. Where are your people?" Monday said, realizing there was no Meredith in Kenneths' perimeter.

"They're busy," replied Kenneth.

Inside, Meredith waited beside the man's bathroom. Rob had told her Kenneth was there. It was child's play to escape her. All one had to do was say, "look, there's Kenneth," and the woman ran, barking and wagging her tail as if she played fetch. Rob had to admit the woman hit the summit of ridicule.

It wasn't even funny for Rob, who knew how sincere Meredith's feelings were. Again, Kenneth was not at fault. The man never had a word above the other with her. Neither did Kenneth accord Meredith any privileges that would give way to a misinterpretation of his feelings. He was professional, and the woman let fantasies carry her logic away as she traveled with the man during business trips.

"Where's Meredith?" Garfield asked when Rob joined his table.

"Somewhere playing the fool. Listen, Garth, here's a piece of advice. Don't ever fall for someone you work with, especially when this someone is chasing after a waterfall."

Garfield pondered a second and replied, "I'd say, stand at the bottom and catch the person before they splatter."

Rob grinned, trapped the intern's head under his armpit, and rubbed a knuckle on his head, "you're not that dumb, Garth. We might just keep you."

Rob wondered if he could prevent Meredith from committing the irreparable before it was too late.

During that time, Monday and Kenneth took a taxi to her hotel. The woman checked out, and they went to his hotel. Kenneths' room was definitely better than hers with its balcony and living room space.

"Are you hungry? Is there anything you need?" Kenneth asked.

"I'm hungry, but what I'd really appreciate taking a warm shower."

"No, Monday, please don't tell me they didn't have hot water there."

"It was lukewarm, basically cold for me."

"Go ahead. I'll order something to eat."

Kenneth looked in the woman's luggage direction. Everything seemed surreal; their one-nightstand made babies, more nights with alternative scenarios. He, who hated sharing his bed, volunteered to have Monday with him.