++ENTOURAGE-

"Hey, Kenneth."

"Morgen."

"You must be Dayé," Morgen said, turning to greet Monday.

"Hi, you can call me on Monday."

"Nice to meet you, Monday," Morgan said and turned back to yell, "Honey, your idol is here."

All looked down to the corridor as Gina came to the door. She tried to keep calm, but her face shone with the lucent specks of excitement.

"Hi, I'm Gina. You can call me Lisbeth if you like. Everyone calls me Lisbeth." She paused and tried to sink in the scene, "I can't believe you're here. Can I hug you?"

Monday threw a glance at Kenneth, who just smiled.

"Eh, Yes, I guess," Monday answered.

Lisbeth gave Monday a great hug. There was no doubt Monday was welcome there.

"Come in, oh my. I'm so happy to see you. I kept hounding Morgen to tell Kenneth to come here with you. Did I say I'm glad you're here?"

"Yes, honey, I think Monday knows that now.

Lisbeth didn't even allow Monday to settle that she was already showing her bookshelves.

"Wow, you have them all. It's incredible. You even brought the new editions," Monday said while admiring Lisbeth's library.

"You don't know how dear your books are to me. I started reading them a little before Morgen, and I began to date. Back then, I kept dreaming of meeting the one. I mean, my one and only. I had so many failures, but your stories kept that hope alive. Then Morgen came along, but your books helped me walk through my darkest times of doubts."

Gina spoke to the point that she didn't even realize how overwhelmed Monday was. The author heard such testimonies at conventions, but they never ceased to touch her.

"Well, that's a great start between them," Kenneth said as she watched Lisbeth do a walk-through of her shelves.

The man felt a sense of pride, though it wasn't he who stood in the limelight. Kenneth liked to think he was with one of the best tuna sandwich makers.

"Yeah, Lisbeth was so looking forward to their encounter," Morgen said, staring in the woman's direction.

"Where are your boys?" Kenneth asked.

"They're out with their nana. Eh, Kenneth, I forgot to tell you-."

Morgen's words got swallowed by the doorbell. Lisbeth threw a hard-boiled glare at her husband before going to open.

"Ah, Kenneth," everyone heard thirty seconds later

"John, Alice, Matthew," Kenneth exclaimed with a sardonic smile before saying, "I guess this is what you forgot to tell me," through gritted teeth.

"Sorry," Morgen replied.

They watched as the other guests entered.

Kenneth hurried to slide a word to Monday before the voices drowned in the noise, "I didn't know."

Monday smiled, "I know."

It was evident from the triple ripples forming a W wave on Kenneth's forehead that the man was cross.

"It's alright, Kenneth."

"Ah, you must be the infamous one," one of the guests said, breaking in on the couple's exchange.

"Infamous?" Monday repeated

The adjective wasn't a positive one in Monday's mind.

"Don't get me wrong, I mean it in the sense you are a singularity. You managed to tame the scorpion's stinger. By the way, I'm Brigitte, one of Kenneth's close friends."