++FICTION FAIL-

"So Kenneth, what advice do you have for those looking for a work and life balance?

"It's not about having a fifty-fifty work-life balance. It's about stability and juggling elements in your life and schedules without feeling everything is a strain. Most of the time, the stressful things aren't compulsory. If one's job is a strain, one should consider adapting their skill set so it doesn't feel like punishment or changing their job. Nothing should feel like a punishment."

"How do you maintain your balance, Kenneth?"

Kenneth adjusted his position before saying, "I give myself time. Many people say they don't have it, but time is something we can make. I use the time I create to spend time with my partner. I know those moments spent together are essential to keep my balance."

"Hi, Bradley,"

"Hey, Monday, you made it."

"Yeah, does he know I'm here?"

No, I did what you asked," Bradley replied, looking in Kenneth's direction.

Monday contacted Bradley, who kindly gave her Kenneth's schedule and left her name at the studio's reception. It took her two weeks to decide whether to tell Kenneth or not about the pregnancy, and finally, she decided it was the best thing to do for reasons she still tried to define.

"How long will he be on air?" Monday asked while looking at Kenneth. He seemed so confident that one couldn't guess the work his guru role demanded from his appearance.

"It's almost over," Bradley replied.

"Well, thank you, Kenneth, for being with us today and for sharing all these tips."

"Thank you for having me, Peter."

The host signed off, and Kenneth got up. An assistant came to take off his mic. Kenneth then hurried off the stage, "Brad, Iㅡ," he stopped, "what are you doing here?"

"I missed you," Monday answered.

What happened next left the people on the set speechless. Kenneth resumed his stride to give Monday what seemed like the kiss of life for the spectators. The man for whom PDA was a behind-closed-door business left the window open for all to discover that he, too, was made of flesh and blood.

"Who is she?" Peter, the host, asked Bradley.

"She's his middle part."

The sentence had become the formula that defined Monday amongst Kenneth's entourage. Monday's presence benefited Kenneth, who let loose when she was around. It seemed she was the only person Kenneth didn't keep his guru facade with.

Unsatisfied with Bradley's answer, Peter approached the couple, who whispered things to one other, "Kenneth, aren't you going to introduce us."

"Ah, Peter, this is Daye Yeni. Monday, this is Peter Gable, one of the best lifestyle talk show hosts New York has to offer," Kenneth said as he slid his hand around Monday's waist.

"Nice to meet you, Peter."

"The pleasure is all mine. It's not every day one meets someone close to Kenneth."

Kenneth was famous, but few knew about his private life. His Wikipedia page only displayed his achievements, and there was nothing about his personal life except his place of birth and education. Neither of his parents appeared in the portrait, nor did any of his lovers. Monday was the first person the public discovered.

"Oh, eh, sorry to barge in like this," Monday said.

"Don't worry, it's nothing." Peter turned his gaze to Kenneth, "So what are you going to do now? I guess I can call off our lunch."