Thinking about her

~~~

The doctor didn't know what to do. He stood alone in his laboratory trying to think back if he ever saw y/n leaving the lab. He tried to recall as much as possible but he didn't even remember seeing y/n at all!

Oh crap! What am I supposed to do?? Boss is not gonna be happy with me when he finds out I lost y/n.

Flug started to pace around the lab not knowing what to do.

"Oh right! The cameras! I could check the security cameras," flug shouted to himself. "But wait. They're in boss' room. How in the world could I go in there without getting caught?! And even if I can, if I get caught I'll be in big trouble."

Flug thought a little longer, still pacing back and forth. But then he stopped.

I could hack into the security cameras from my computer! Plus there's no way boss would be able to tell I ever did!

Not wasting anymore time than he did, Flug rushed over to his computer and went to work. Typing, clicking and tapping.

He soon found out it wasn't hard to do it at all. It was fairly simple since boss didn't have any security hooked up to it.

He looked through all the different cameras. There was hundreds of them! Each one for a different room. He saw 5.0.5 cleaning a spare bedroom, demencia destroying everything she saw, and himself looking at, well, himself. Theres even cameras in the bathrooms.

Ew

But yet y/n wasn't seen in any of them! There's only two places that there isn't cameras and it's boss' bedroom and his office (where all the security cameras are).

There's no way I'm going in either of those rooms. But I have to at least try to look for her...

Flug began to sweat, not knowing what to do.

Im not even allowed in those rooms, but if y/n gets caught she'll get in trouble too. Oh I don't know what to do!

Suddenly, he remembered, "5.0.5! He could check for me! Boss doesn't mind too much if he only goes in there to tidy things up quickly."

So, he swiveled his chair and clicked a button that was below his desk to call over 5.0.5. He never took too long to make his way over to the lab on the rare occasion Flug needed him right away. Within minutes 5.0.5 came grinning through the lab door excited to see what Flug needed him for.

"5.0.5! I need have a special mission for you," Flug started. 5.0.5 grunts asking what his 'special mission' is.

"I need you to to go into boss' office and bedroom to quickly check if y/n is in either of those rooms. I can't find her but I'm not allowed in his rooms."

5.0.5 solutes with the most serious face he could manage and waddles his way out of the lab.

As soon as 5.0.5 leaves the doctor swivels back to the computer to watch 5.0.5 enter boss' office.

With each minute that passed a sweat bead dripped down flug's face. All he could do is watch the door to boss' office. He turned up the volume to see if he could hear anything but there was nothing but an eerie silence.

Flug then began to think of all the things boss would do to him if he found out he let y/n wonder into his office.

He might fire me and replace me with a better scientist. Or maybe he would probably turn me inside out! Or he might make me clean the entire mansion. Oh god what if he gets rid of y/n??!

After what seemed like hours that have passed, the door carefully opened and 5.0.5 emerged while y/n was in his arms.

Flug sighed in relief that y/n was ok and his insides weren't gonna be his outsides. He then watched as 5.0.5 carried y/n to her room.

Just as he was about to switch over to the next camera he blushed and realized that he would invade y/n's privacy if he watched her... changing into her pajamas... climbing into bed all curled up... snoring softly...

WHAT AM I THINKING?! I gotta focus on my work now that y/n is ok.

Flug gets up from his chair and heads over to his other table full of equipment to get back to work on the next machine boss wants.

~~~

Ok so ik it's not a lot but I'm really running out of ideas of what to do for this story 😭 if y'all got some ideas I'd appreciate them 🫶

Stay bad bitches 🫰