oH nOES

~~~~~
When I was done I put the cup of steaming tea on a small plate that was perfect for the cup, and carefully made my way to Black hat's office.

I opened the door and made my way to his desk.

But on my way over there the worst possible thing that could've occurred, happened...
~~~~~~

I spilled the tea. Everywhere. All over boss. Welp. It was nice knowing you guys!

He stood up and pressed a button on his desk, which, not gonna lie, I thought I was gonna die right then and there. But I didn't.

I looked around and nothing changed. But it's not long later I heard footsteps running towards the room we were in.

Dr. Flug came running. He looked really panicked and scared.

Once he saw what happened he took boss into the bathroom to clean him up. Then I heard the bath running and he came back out with his eyes covered.

I guess dr. Flug didn't know how much he opened the door because I might've caught a glimpse of boss naked....

Dr. Flug came up to me looking slightly annoyed but very collected.

Then suddenly his arms fly up, "Why in the world did you spill tea on the boss!?" He whisper-yelled, which made you flinch. He didn't even stutter or trip over his words.

You shrugged because you have no reason other than it being an accident.

He turned around and headed for the door but just as he was about to open the door you stopped him by grabbing his arm, "look I didn't try to! Plus why are you leaving? Aren't you gonna take boss outta the bath?"

He turned around with blood shot eyes, "oh hell no... it's already bad enough to get him in there. Might be worst for you though." He says, giving you a wink.

But by the time you realized what he meant he already left you in boss's office. You muttered curse words towards dr. Flug even though he can't hear them while cleaning up the office.

~time skip~

As you finished cleaning you hear a faint yell coming from the bathroom. You sigh and get up and walk up to the door preparing for the worst.

As you open the door you see boss in the tub, completely naked of course, but his top hat is still on. You open the door all the way despite boss glaring at you.

You grab a towel and hold it out so that he can wrap himself in it without seeing his junk. But he just grunts and points to a body wash. Your face heats up from anger and the fact you have to clean him.

You grab the brush and squirt some soap on it and get to work.

Your done scrubbing his upper body and need to go.... lower.....

"U-um. Boss?" You murmur, cheeks glowing.

He stands up without saying anything or hiding anything.

You start and his feet and continue cleaning him up his legs until you bunk your head on something. You didn't want to know what you hit so you just keep going. As you finish, not daring to go anywhere near his junk, he looks at you and says, "missed a spot" as he points to his junk.

As this point you just throw a towel at him and walk out while not looking back.

You get all your stuff and head out the door.

As you left you saw demencia sitting in front on the door playing around with a hand puppet that looks like boss. You ignore it and head to the lab, somewhere where you always felt comfortable. Dr. Flug was a great therapist too whenever you needed him.

You enter the lab right after putting on a mask that dr. Flug designed specially for anything he's working on in the lab. You can never be too careful.

As you put your stuff down you pull out your dinky little robot you were working on. You planned on having it as a helper for you only whenever you were cleaning around the house.

You set him on the counter and pull out a drill and open his back to continue programming it.

~time skip brought to you by stonks~

You wiped your hands that are filled with gunk and oil and set down your tools. You sighed and checked the time.

1:57 A.M. (really really early in the morning. I live in Wisconsin so yeah...)

As you were getting all your stuff into your bag you saw that dr. Flug fell asleep while working on something, so you pushed the project carefully off to the side and put a blanket over him. But you can't help but to feel that creepy feeling of being watched again.

You head off carrying your bag over your shoulder and shut down the lab and making sure the outside security is on.

You open the door to your room and set your bag right next to your bed, take off your shoes and climbed into your perfectly made bed and fell asleep.

~~~~~
Hey guys... sorry I've been dead for so long. I've just been trying to keep up with school work lately and I've just been so stressed. I would like to thank FurryCatYah for the idea of this chapter and maybe even the next few chapters. I did give it a nice touch tho, just to change it up a bit. But I really appreciate ideas and want people that are reading this to give me ideas. Or try to predict what they think will happen.

Bye guys!!!
~~~~~