Food...

~~~
I can't take it anymore....

I unbutton my pants and see a huge bulge in my boxers.

I then pull down my boxers and move my hands up and down releasing so much stress and

Hunger....
~~~

~ y/n pov~

I stood there - shocked - trying to leave and forget what I just saw. But my feet just won't move. No matter how much I try my body won't let me leave!

He was getting faster, louder, and his face the most redest thing I saw.

All the sudden my body decided to suddenly move. Not to leave though.

I opened the door and started to walk towards the moaning man.

My whole body was shaking. I was pleading and telling myself to stop and turn around before he noticed me.

~Black hat's pov~

By the time I was almost done I was stopped right before my climax. Looking up I saw y/n walking towards me, face is terrified but her body said otherwise.

I immediately tried covering myself back up with the nearest thing.

She walked around my desk taking the papers off revealing my friend. She bent down looking even more scared.

She pinned both of my hands down and started taking in my friend into her mouth.

She bobbed her head up and down slowly, daring not to look up at me.

I sat back relaxing while she worked her magic, my climax rising up again. She went faster and deeper, deep throating my friend. Whenever she gagged or tried to say something it sent vibrations making me moan even louder.

She let go of my hands and I immediately put one hand on the chair, gripping it and the other on her head helping her to go faster and deeper.

Not long after I finally reached my peek, releasing my load into her mouth.

~y/n pov~

I-

I have no words...

I just gave my boss a blowjob....

And-

He came-

In my mouth....

I swallowed it all and got up and left before anything else could happen.

~time skip brought to you by [put ur name here]~

I finished cleaning the seconds floor along with 5.0.5 who already finished the third floor. I ended with my room since it wasn't that bad. All I had to do was change out all the bottles of soap in the bathroom, clean the windows and mirrors, make my bed, organize all my shelfs and sweep the floor.

I helped 5.0.5 clean his and dr. Flug's room since it was bigger and he had to be cautious of all of Flug's planes.

After we finished it was just it time for dinner. I helped 5.0.5 make dinner and I tried to eat as fast as I could. I did not want to see boss, especially after what just happened....

Dinner was very awkward. Well, not for dr. Flug, 5.0.5 or demencia. I sat in the seat farthest away from boss, and always kept my head down staring at my food while eating. 5.0.5 saw the tension between me and boss and tried to lighten up the mood. He started telling stories that I think only I couldn't understand.

"Sooo....." boss murmured quietly while rubbing the back of his neck. "Nice day outside?"

Literally no one except dr. Flug goes outside. And that's only because he needs to get groceries for 5.0.5's cooking. A few times I'd go with Flug only because of my 'girl needs.'

I shoved a forkfull of food in my mouth. "Sure..." I mumbled.

"Welp this just got more awkward..." sighed Flug.

"Why is everyone so awkward!!?" Demencia was completely oblivious to everything going on.

"Aaaaand this is when I leave!" I announced on accident. I also stood up fast enough to know over the chair and everyone to stop eating.

I grabbed my plate with my not even half eating food and dumped it into the sink and walked out like an awkward robot to head off to my room.

~time skip brought to you by the letter 4~

I flopped down on my bed with a huff. I've never been in a more awkward situation ever. I jus- ugh.

Fuck.

I don't know what to do. And I'm still hungry and I don't want to go downstairs cuz I was just there and boss is still there...

{Grumble}

Ah screw it, I'm going downstairs. I don't care who is in my way, I. will. get. food.

Tap,

Tap,

Tap,

Tap,

Tap,

Tap,

Thump.

"H- hello?"