Hanging out with flug

Today i was in dr flugs lab while he tried to change me back from a bunny. Boss wasn't to happy when he realized that is employee can't work as a rabbit. Boss has been yelling so much today at poor flug, that boss' red hot face and his growling teeth could make anyone run away in fear of getting their intestines taken out. 5.0.5 even walked in while boss was throwing everything he could while flug desperately tried to calm him down while avoiding all the glass bottles and chairs. He even threw glass bottles with chemicals still in them. The whole thing was like dodgeball but all the cool and athletic kids were on one side while the losers and nerds were on the other.I watched the whole thing while sitting in demencia's lap. 5.0.5 even brought popcorn for the three of us.

Eventually boss stopped throwing stuff and stormed out of the lab. If he was any angrier steam would be shooting out of his nose and ears (does he even have either of those?) Demencia hopped off the table to go follow her lover while i fell flat on my face. Flug quickly picked me up while repeatedly apologizing to no one. He handed me to 5.0.5 to go run off to a closet and grab some weird sciencey stuff and quickly running back over. He checked every inch of my face making sure nothing was damaged before he turned me back to my human body.

He said something like, "If anything were to be changed to your b-body before you changed back who knows what could happen!! Not only that but b-boss would be furious."

I always noticed that flug would speak clear sentences without studdering around 5.0.5 and demencia, and he can barely even speak around boss without his paper bag sweating profusely (ew) and repeating the same sentence or word. When he's around me he only studders a little and he darts his eyes to avoid my gaze. Sometimes i think i see blush on his bag but last time i checked paper bags don't blush.

After he was done checking everything he pulled out another gun and pointed it at me with no hesitation. My eyes widened and i tried to move out of the way but i was being held by the giant blue bear who only closed his eyes and turned his head.

"This s-should change you back to your human body. If you feel a-any pain please tell me." Flug informs me right before I hear the trigger click and I black out.

~dr Flug's POV brought to you by my terrible writing :D~

Her eyes roll back and she goes limp as i shot her with the gun. 5.0.5 yelps as she almost falls to the ground again. I catch her and lay her down on the table to watch her while she slowly transforms back. This may take awhile...

I stretch and twist my aching body and exit the lab to find something to eat. As I'm heading over to the kitchen i can faintly hear boss yelling at demencia down the many halls. 

CRASH
.
.
.
.

What was that?

THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP-

I turn around to see 5.0.5 running towards me, eyes shot and his fur is standing up like tall grass. He then tries to tell me something but he only yelps and whines frantically, waving his arms around. 5.0.5 turns around and starts running down the hallway so I followed to find out what had happened.

He turns a corner and then points at the window looking into the lab.

I step over to the window and peek in only to find y/n trashing the entire laboratory. Chemicals were splattered everywhere on the floor. Some of them were even melting through everything it touched. Glass shattered all over the floor like a invisible minefield. All my tools and equipment that were neatly put away were either broken, melted or misplaced.

But the weirdest thing would have to be y/n. She was back to her human form but she still had bunny ears, whiskers and a tail.

She suddenly stopped chewing on a piece of glass and turned her head staring at me. Her eyes were bright red and it seems she still had some of the fur patterns on her skin.

Another thing I noticed is that I saw a shadow dart around the room. We don't have any pets and I never made anything small and black. At least that I know of...

The shadow finally made its way around the room and eventually hopped onto the destroyed table and sat down peering at me. I finally got a closer look and realized the shadow was a cat.

The cats fur was entirely black with one small white spot on its chest. The feline seemed small and agile but it also looked quite big for a cat so fast, so it's fur must be pretty long. The feline's eyes were a mix of colors. Green with hints of yellow near the pupil and a light brown near the iris. The cat looked almost as if they were bored, as if this entire mess is something they see every day. But then the cat jumped down and hopped through the window leaving.

I opened the door and grabbed a few things to clean the mess in the lab. Y/n just sat around watching me and occasionally moving around to get a closer look to what I was doing.

Im surprised that the security system didn't detect the cat or notify me that it was on our property. I should probably check that out. Boss didn't even come into the lab to see what all the noise was. I mean it wasn't much at all but even if there wasn't much noise in the first place he'd still see what's going on. And see if I'm done with my weekly projects.

Speaking of which I should really finish the Medusa device that boss wanted. There's still I few things I need so I'll have to go to the store tomorrow to see if they have any of them in stock.

I look around the room deciding to start with the chemicals. I grab a tablet and pick the 'toxic waste' choice and then the ramba bot starts to clean the floor, the wall and table. While that runs I start to sweep up all the glass on the floor, gathering it all in a pile, somewhere where I'm likely not to step on it.

5.0.5 opens the door with a questioning look, probably wondering if everything's good now. He notices everything's under control and that I'm cleaning all by myself and waddles over to his little cart of supplies to help me out.

~however long it takes to clean and repair an entire lab later~

Everything's finally done and the ramba is back into its station. Even all the wholes are patched up somehow. 5.0.5 packs up any cleaning supplies we used and leaves, waddling away to the next room. I look around the lab admiring the good job we did.

Wait a minute...

Where's y/n?!

~~~

Ok that's long enough to last a whole year right? Nah I'm kidding. I'll try to get a new chapter out asap. The only reason I even finished this was because I've recently got a bunch of comments and they seemed to be enjoying this. That's not the only reason but still. ANYWAY- my typing skills suck ass so if you see any mistakes please disown me in the comments thank you.

(This is when I regret writing this book)