Hunger

⚠️ Warning ⚠️
For people who don't like things like:

Masturbation
Or any other shit like that

Don't read this chapter!! Just skip to the end!!

~~~
You head off carrying your bag over your shoulder and shut down the lab and making sure the outside security is on.

You open the door to your room and set your bag right next to your bed, take off your shoes and climbed into your perfectly made bed and fell asleep.
~~~

BEEP!
BEEP!
BEEP!
BE-

You hit your alarm clock that dr. Flug made for you so that you don't wake up late and hop out of bed. You stumble into your bathroom getting ready for the day. You turned on the shower, brush your hair, and then grab your toothbrush and toothpaste and quickly brush your teeth. Then you hop in the shower cleaning off your oily body and hair.

When your done you exit your bathroom, pick up your outfit and quickly change before your second alarm goes off, indicating the time your supposed to be at breakfast.

As your finishing up clipping the clips on the back of your work uniform you open the door and start sprinting down the hall.

As you come to a screeching halt, you see everyone just starting to eat.

Black hat glances at you then glances back to the newspaper in his hands, "your lucky you know. Your only a few minutes late. Any later and you won't ever be late again."

Was that a threat?

I grabbed a plate of food and sat down.

~Black Hat's pov~

I few minutes after y/n sat down I noticed that she was eating slower than normal and avoiding eye contact. I stared at her for a few minutes and I could see her face heating up. Cu- I MEAN NOT CUTE AT ALL!!!

I continued starring at her and my eyes went a bit lower, and lower and lo- shit. I kept staring seeing the f/c underwear she was wearing. I snapped out of it when she tugged her skirt down. Darn it.

I quickly got up and put my plate in the sink and sped-walked to my office, slowly getting hot and comfortable.

I opened the door to my office and then slammed it shut and sat down in my chair with a huff.

I can never understand how humans can be so attractive!! Some more than others.....

~y/n pov~

As I sat down I noticed boss staring at me. I quickly looked away getting very uncomfortable. I slowed down my eating-pace just so boss would finish before me.

As I was staring into space I could see boss staring at me but not just at my face. I secretly watch as his eyes lower onto my lap. I quickly pulled down my skirt seeing that glint in his eyes.

He then stood up and put his plate the sink, looking very stiff and awkward.

As I was putting my plate in the sink I play that scene over in my mind and the more I remember the more I notice that boss had a boner.

As I realize it I swiftly made my way to the supplies closet and start clean on the first floor.

~time skip brought to you by M. E. M. E.~

As I was finishing up the first floor I passed boss' office to clean dr. Flug's office. When I passed I heard grunts coming from inside. I stopped in the spot tensing up again. I set down my supplies and walk over to the door as the noises are getting louder and quicker.

As I open the door I see boss, face red, tongue hanging out like a dog and whatever he was doing was hidden by his desk.

I stood there staring, not being able to look away. I didn't know how I felt. I just stayed there.

Watching.

All the sudden he moans very loud and lays bad in his chair with white stuff all over his suit.

Hopefully I don't have to clean that....

~Black Hat's pov~

I started doing my paper work that was piled up on my desk when the heat kept getting worse. I could feel it starting from Inside my pants trying to get out. I sat back trying to control myself but the feeling kept crawling up my spine.

I shift in my chair trying to get comfortable but moaning in the process due to the tightness in my pants.

I can't take it anymore....

I unbutton my pants and see a huge bulge in my boxers.

I then pull down my boxers and move my hands up and down releasing so much stress and

Hunger....