Late night fun

~~~
Tap,

Tap,

Tap,

Tap,

Tap,

Tap,

Thump.

"H- hello?"
~~~

"W- whose there," my voice shakes with fear imbedded into it, "demencia this better not be you pulling a prank on me!!"

I look around while my eyes are still adjusting to the dark. Then I take a step forward ramming my toe onto something hard making a loud thud noise. I wince in pain, holding back a cry of agonizing pain. By then I was able to see close things that weren't a dark color, which wasn't much since pretty much everything was a deep red or or an endless black.

I was only able to see some paintings on the wall. Or maybe even a vase if Im lucky.

I walked down what I presumed was the hall leading to dr. Flug's lab. The stains of the wall were appearing a lot more. Probably from demencia and her wreckless behavior.

I began to see the light from the labs open doors. Not long after I see something go flying out of the doors and then smash right onto the wall.

I cock my left eyebrow in confusion but I still continue walking towards the lab.

As I inch closer I'm able to see inside. I of course see dr. Flug, but I also see boss, demencia and 5.0.5. What are they doing...?

I see a floating camera (?) facing towards boss and flug. 5.0.5 is trying to hold demencia back from attaching herself to boss. I can also see boss yanking something out of flug's hands. I step out from where I was hiding to get a closer look.

"FLUG," as I get closer I hear boss screeching. "How do you use this bloody thing?!"

I can't tell if he's mad or annoyed. Probably both actually... But that doesn't explain why I see flug whisper something in boss's ear (does he even have any?) and then point the device towards me- wait what?

Next thing I know I am hopping around with big ears and a fluffy little tail. I'm a rabbit. A fucking rabbit. Well, that's not what I expected to happen in the middle of the night.

The mysterious floating camera zooms right up to my face, but when I try to swat it away it backs up just far enough for me to miss barely. I try to yell at it but all that comes out is little squeaks.

I turn to face flug with as much anger I can muster. His expression goes from happy that his invention worked to 'oh shit. I'm in trouble' real quick. But before I could do anything boss picks me up, holding me back from mauling Flug's face out. He shakes his head and hands me over to 5.0.5.

I see demencia reaching over to grab me but I can't move cuz 5.0.5 is holding me too tight. "EEEEEE!!! WHAT A CUTE BUNNY!!" She grabs ahold of my ears yanking me away and immediately starts squeezing the life out of me.

I try calling for help but I that remember I can't talk. I huff in defeat, still glaring at Flug with everything I still got. He doesn't look as scared but he looks concerned.

Boss continues talking like nothing happened and when it ended he walked back to his office.