Now you know

~black hat's pov~

I haven't slept all night. I was busy doing paperwork so this company is stable.

I check the time to that it's six in the morning. I sigh and get up to get another cup of coffee.

As I was getting my coffee something caught my eye. Something on the couch. It was a figure. But, ya know? I'm to tired to even care. It's probably just flug passed out on the couch.

I went back to the kitchen, got my coffee and went back to my office to finish the paperwork.

~flug's pov~

I woke up excited for work for the first time ever. Maybe today boss would be proud of me for once! But probably not... he usually is never proud of me... but today I have hope! Not much, but enough to keep me going!

I quickly get dressed Into my usual outfit. As I was tying my shoes, 5.0.5 was just waking up. He walked into his closet and walked back out wearing his maid outfit. "Don't forget 5.0.5, don't clean in boss's office or room or your insides will be turned inside out." He responded with a nod and a noise that sounded like 'copy that!' He waddled off to get his cleaning supplies and then off to work. I finished tying my shoes and sped walked to boss's office.

As I was making my downstairs I was gonna check up on the female. I popped my head into the living room but then I realized she was still out cold. Oops... I pulled out the same gun from yesterday and shot it at her again so that she would wake up. I put the gun back into my lab coat and then picked her up bridal style and made my way to boss's office.

I made it to his office and somehow managed to knock on his door. "What?!" I flinched but remained calm. "I-I need to show you something.." I was about to drop her but held her tighter. "Well then get in here!!" I managed to open the door and it swung open. I quickly made my way to the chair in front of his desk and set her down in it. I dropped to the floor from carrying her quite a distance but is was wasn't as bad as last time. Black bat didn't know what to say... But he then straighten up and was ready to ask some questions but was interrupted by the female stirring awake. As soon as she saw black hat she nearly fell backwards in the chair.

~~~~~
I decided this to be a bit shorter than usual, purely because I keep putting it off to the side ( procrastination ) and because I already lost most of my faith in this book. Sorry. I'll try better next chapter!

Also I forgot to tell you this but most of the pictures up top will be random. Hehe...
~~~~~