Hello? Whos there?

~black hat's pov~

"U- ugh, sir?" I heard a quiet voice coming from the other side of my office door. What does that little runt possibly want now?

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FLUG!?" I was in such a bad mood I didn't even realize I screeched so loud. "S- sorry sir. B-b-but um-m we ma-y have a p-p-p-problem..." I sighed. "Who caused it..." .......... " D-demencia" I honestly don't want to deal with this right now.... "what did she do this time?!" I then heard shuffling behind the door. Then the door opened revealing an ashed covered house. There was ash completely everywhere.

I walked over to investigate even further only to find a passed out demencia, a tired flug, and a badly sick 5.0.5. Great. Juuust great. I felt my eyes twitching. 5.0.5 seems too sick to do anything so I may need to get a new worker temporarily... no... hmmm... shit. "FLUG!! We need a new worker around here. They need to have a wide variety of talent. That means they need to be flexible to new jobs in a very short period of time. Because-! They will fill in 5.0.5 just in case he gets sick, be your assistance around the lab, etc..." dr. Flug nodded. "So how should we find this new worker?" Dang. I haven't thought about that. Wait! Perfect....

~dr. Flug's pov~

I watched as black hats face go from frustration to absolutely sinister. This can't be good.

Black hat whispered his idea in my ear. Wait. His plan was very simple. Whatever. All I have to do find a person with all the qualities black want wants, kiddnap them, and boom! We have a new coworker around. Unfortunately I have to do all of it. No help. 5.0.5 is too sick, demencia ruins all my plans and black hat definitely won't help. That's fine... I just have to do a bit more work.

~your pov / also, time skip to when dr. Flug has everything planned out. 5.0.5 is still sick~

New morning new me!...... I wish. I slowly get up, not wanting to for one reason: I went to bed at one in the morning and woke up at six in the morning. Leaving all the warmth I was collecting, I get in the shower. After I was done I gets dressed, brush my hair and teeth and set off to find a job.

~time skip brought to you buy.... I'm still hungry~

Finding a job is usually hard but today there seems to be a lot more jobs open. I couldn't decide which one to choose so a decide to look through the newspaper. I buy a newspaper for only 50 cents. Scanning through it, one job catches my eye. I was a job that used almost all my skills. But... I have to- live there? Whatever. As long as I don't have to pay rent.  

The job on the newspaper never said how I would get the job so maybe I'll try again tomorrow.

As I was walking home I felt a presence. As if someone was watching me. I brushed it off because it's not the first time this happened. I unlock my apartment door and the feeling increases greatly. As if that someone was following me. I again, brushed it off but I still felt uneasy. I put all my stuff down on my table and get dressed for bed. I slip into bed but just as I was about to fall asleep I heard something... In the kitchen. I didn't want to get out of bed because in almost all the movies, if you investigate you die. But I feel like I have to. I slip out of bed going into stealth mode. There was a crash in the kitchen making me jump. What the hell is going on in there?! As I peek in the kitchen I see a slim figure, around my height probably. I just barely saw him with only the moon light casting down on him. I saw that he was wearing a paper bag over head with a pair of goggles where is eyes would be. He whore a blue shirt with a broken airplane on it. Over his shirt is a lab coat that goes down to his knees. He's also wearing just a regular pair of jeans. And something that caught my eyes was that he was wearing red high top converse. Weird.

I must've been staring at him for too long because when I finally snapped back to reality he whipped around looking quite scared himself.

~dr. Flug's pov~

As I was looking for something in the female's apartment I heard a small gasp. I whipped around startled to see the female I was looking for. She was my height, maybe even taller. She has (h/l) (h/c) hair and seems to be wearing pajamas. I felt my face heat up. Her 'pajamas' was a skin-tight light blue t-shirt, and light grey short- shorts with a rainbow pineapple on them. My mind started to wonder off. NO!! No. Getting. Distracted. I quickly pull out a ray gun I made before coming here. It knocks out any person for however long I want. I shoot it at the female and she quickly falls over knocked out cold. I walk over to her and pick her up bridal style.

I contacted black hat that I finally found her and I'll be on my way back home.

~time skip brought to you buy... meep~

I was almost back 'home' but the weight of the female was crushing my arms. I had to set her down to open the gate, but when I did the security defense system went off. Oh no. I quickly ran inside, trying to avoid all the deadly weapons. I ran inside all the way to my lab and turned the defense system off. I ran back to the blacked out female outside and bring her inside, setting her down on the couch. Then I heard a cough behind me.

I turned around afraid of it being black hat but it was only demencia. She glanced and the blacked out female and then back at me, with confusion all over her face. Looks like I woke her up because  she was in her pajamas and her hair was all messed up. As if it weren't already.

~demencia's pov~

I stared at dr. Flug confused. What the hELL is going on? "What the hELL is going on?!" Flug winced at my sudden comment. "Black hat wanted me to kidnap someone so they could work for him, since 5.0.5 is too sick ." I nodded and went back to bed.

~dr. Flug's pov~

I sighed as demencia left to go back to bed.

I should probably tell boss that I got who I was looking for. Eh, I'll do it in the morning. I walk back to the lab getting ready for bed. Then I slip into bed being consumed by darkness, falling asleep.

Mlg pmldrmt hlnvlme dzh dzgxsrmt nv gsv dslov grnv...

~~~~~~~
Phew! Final done... that was almost 1200 words! I am proud of myself! Anyways I had fun writing this. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I don't have a updating schedule so yeah. Sorry.
~~~~~~~