Day 1. Hell begins

~~~~~
Before you start reading this, please remember that there is an important question that i need you to answer. Thank you!   uwu
~~~~~

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Be- CRack!

I nearly destroyed my entire alarm clock. It's just so fucking- ugh. Whatever.

I glance over to my barely working alarm clock.

6 am.

I sigh and get up, stretching my back and my back cracking in disagreement. I sigh again and head off back into the shower actually washing my hair properly.

I then step out and quickly get dressed before that same feeling comes back.

I step out the bathroom to find an outfit on my bed. Huh. That wasn't there before. (Btw the picture above is just something I though was funny. The real outfit is below. lmao)

I picked up the outfit and my face went red

I picked up the outfit and my face went red. It was a maids outfit. But here's the twist (there's always a fucking twist). It was like, half a size to small.

I ran to black hats office with the outfit in hand and kicked down his office door.

He looks up from his work glaring at me, "Was that really necessary y/n?" He stated flatly. That statement made my blood boil with anger.

"YES!! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!" I yelled jabbing my finger at the outfit. "Your uniform" he stated back flatly again. "I know that... but why is it so small?!"

He laughed making me ever madder. "5.0.5's outfit shrunk in the wash. That's why. Now stop being such a baby and put it on and go to work" I huffed stomping back to my room to put on the outfit.

After I was done putting on the outfit I looked in a mirror (this might as well be a horror movie with all these mirrors 😀). It was just barely squishing me, making all my curves stand out and I hate it. The skirt just barely made it past my ass (heh). It had a few pockets and came with white gloves with some lace stuff at the end of the gloves, that went up to my wrists. (The outfit is the picture above. Just imagine the gloves being there too)

Before I left my room I checked the time. 8:37.

I left my bomb shelter and went to the kitchen to grab some grub.

As I was about the open the fridge something tapped my back. I spun around and saw a big, cute fluffy bear. He was blue, maybe 6-7 feet tall and has a yellow flower on his head. He gestured me to go sit down and wait. "Are you 5.0.5?" He nodded and I go and sit down. He was a giant but yet so adorable. He looks like a good place to take a nap, right on his stomach. Wait. Do bears purr? I wanna know.

As I was contemplating life again Black Hat sat down in a throne like chair and waits for his food. I snap out of my spell and notice that 5.0.5 looked more tense as soon as Black Hat sat down.