Job schedule / too close!!

~black hat's pov~

Yesterday was hectic. Terrible.

But flug did manage to get the worker I needed. She seemed pretty cu- nO! You are more than that Black Hat!

Anyways. She seemed pretty weak. But also a good worker and employee for Black Inc. but something was odd... I don't know what though. And that angers me so much. I should know everything! Yet I don't know this weird feeling in my stomach. As if something living is flying around in there. Probably just dinner from yesterday though.

I get up from bed, taking a quick shower to rinse off. I dry myself off and get dressed then immediately go back to doing paperwork. 

I was so involved into doing my work I didn't notice a person just waltzing right into my room...

~y/n pov~

My alarm clock screeched at me telling me to wake up. 6 am.

I took a nice shower washing my hair, soaping up my body and rinsing off all the bubbles. I even went the distance to shave my hairy ass body. That's right. Motivation bitch.

I step out and start drying myself off. But I quickly checked the whole bathroom for any cameras. Something felt off. Like I'm being watched.

I shook it off as nothing. But I was wrong last time. I continued drying myself off and getting dressed into a simple white shirt, on it saying, 'I'm only sarcastic when I speak,' and some black leggings. I also put on some socks in case I do leave this place. But I also just like getting a running start around in the halls and then sliding across the floor.

I checked the time. 7:48 am. I quickly slide out of my room, closing it behind me, and quickly made my way to ass ha- I mean Black Hat's office.

~time skip like 5 minutes of trying to find his damn office~

When I finally found my destination, I slowly opened the door slipping my way inside. (Don't you dARE! Get your mind outta your ass and think like a normal person!!    Ò////^////Ó)

Black hat didn't notice me as I slide around so I thought I might try to scare him when he's not paying attention.

I snuck up behind him making sure he still doesn't notice. Then I quickly grip onto his shoulders and whisper-yelled, "boo!"

He jumped a bit and then his whole body starts to heat up in anger. I step back watching his head go a full 180 degrees glaring into my soul. But then he disappears into thin air. I turn around and he's somehow behind me scaring me to death. I jumped back, my back hitting his desk and me using my elbow for support and my other hand as self defense kinda, as he leaned in with a shit-eating grin plastered on his face. (Picture above. The sketch was made my me and it's very bad. I can draw better than that I swear! 😅 Btw, you don't look exactly like that, you look just like yourself. If that makes sense...)

Black hat purred into my ear, "Hello... y/n.~" I leaned back even farther if it were possible. Way to close there buddy...

I pushed him back and went the chair in front of his desk and plopped down. He sat in his chair, still grinning at me like a child.

"Alright, y/n. As for your job, you will be a maid. But also help flug around the lab if he needs it. Make sure to keep an eye on demencia. She can destroy anything in a second. Except for me though! Anyways. 5.0.5 will be helping you clean. But if he gets sick then you will have to cook for us, breakfast, lunch and dinner." Black Hat went over quickly sliding a piece of paper my way. Looks like my schedule.

I pick it up. "Anything else?" I murmured while panning over the paper. "In fact yes! As you might know, I have a lot of paper work," he gestured towards the stacks of paperwork "so if I ask you to help me with it you drop whatever your doing and help me. Plus I always have tea. Everyday at 2 pm you will make me some tea just the way I like it or there will be punishments. " Sounds easy enou- wait what?!

After awhile of him staring at something and even more talking while I read my schedule that same exact feeling popped up again. "Anyways," he seemed to snap out of his trance " you will start working tomorrow at 8 am sharp. Anything else you need to know is on that paper. Now go away" He shooed me away.

I went back to my room set the paper down on my night stand and took another nap on my goddes of a bed...

~black hat's pov~

There's that same fucking feeling again. I swear it will never go away. Y/n can't possibly be why... can she?

I huffed tilting my hat upwards a bit and went back to work. Every so often checking around me so the same think doesn't happen again.

That reminded me.

How close me and y/n were. Her chest was practically touching mine.

My heart starts to pound again. Like someone is scooping out my heart, and throwing it away carelessly. Just the way she walks makes me go mad.

What was I thinking on getting that close to her?! I could've nearly snapped and pounced on her.

Then there was the way she looked when I got that close. It makes my heart flutter. I just wanted to hold her tightly against my body, tell her that I love her and protect her from everything and everyone. I can't help it. I don't just want her... I NEED her.

But yet....

I can't....

~~~~~
Sorry if my chapters are short. My arms get tired and so does my brain. And eyes. They're just melting off of me at this point. Sorry! 1012 words
~~~~~