I

" i didn't catch your name "  davina asked looking at lucifer. 

" i didn't throw it "  .

' this man has tendency to get on my nerves ' davina murmured to herself . she kept staring at him until he finally spoke. 

" you look cute when you are mad " he said as he continued reading the book in his hand. 

" you think i look cute when i am mad . well get ready,  i am about to get gorgeous "  she replied  as  she waved her hand in air to throw some water on him.  but to her surprise a hole appeared before he could get drained swallowing all the water. 

before she could react and think about where'd it go . she was splashed with all the water. davina looked up to find the similar dark hole over her head.  her eyes widened as she realized what he just did.

' rascal. ' daeliah (her wolf)  said . 

"save them for later . you can't trick me little demon . "  lucifer said without looking at her. 

she didn't uttered another word as she stood up to change her clothes.

" you can call me lucy "  lucifer said as he kept his book down and looked at her. 

"as for what you said earlier davina, i can't let you travel alone "

davina looked back at him all confused.

"what do you mean by that?  " she asked. 

" you see,  i know i can't let you go alone . "

" why? " 

" i don't trust you little wolf .  "

" i don't care Mr.  lucy.  i have no obligations to follow you "

" you do . i am your lord "

" guess what?  i am an atheist "

lucifer sighed as he stood up walking toward her. he removed his jacket and covered davina with it. 

" get changed or else you will get cold . the first room on the left . you can use it "

davina released the breath she didn't knew she was even holding .  she  heard footsteps getting fading away with every passing second and decided to sneak out of this palace.

she had never followed anyone's order and doesn't have any plans to do so.

------------

( A/N : welcome back.  thanks for staying with me.  i hope you like this book as much as you liked its prequel (hopefully more)  . i am meeting you all with more matured version of my writing. Dont forget to vote and comment your views . )