XI

His eyes remained glued to the mark which continued bleeding on her neck . she was not healing.

Alex didn't even knew what this girl was.  only a wolf can mark another wolf . he didn't knew what will happen to her because of  what he had just done.  he could already see her wincing in pain and all he  couldn't bring himself to look in her eyes. 

A wave of darkness washed over her and she shuddered and pushed him farther away from her but his hands remained intact on both her sides holding her up .

In his entire life he had never wanted anyone so badly as he wants her. 

" Look at me , do you trust me ? " Alex finally mustered up the courage focusing her attention on him rather. 

when Davina said nothing, he leaned closer to her.

" Little one  , i want to apologize but that's secondary , you need to tell me what exactly are you ? i can only help yo- "

" it will heal " she said abruptly and Alex looked at her in disbelief before letting out a deep sigh. 

" I'm sorry " he whispered under his breath

" for ? " Davina asked holding her tears , standing straight and looking at him .

" i shouldn't have- "

" you shouldn't have ? kissed me ? or you're sorry for marking me ? " one could see the chills on her bare shoulders but she still stood still challenging the man in front of her for response . Marking each other was supposed to be a very pure and unforgettable experience for wolves. she remembered the time he wanted to mark her and she pushed him off in fear and now when he actually have marked her ,  she is not even a wolf and what's getting marked to a demon be ?

when silence followed her . she stepped back from him .

" Don't worry Alpha King , whatever or whoever i am , the mark will heal like it never existed. no one will know what happened . "

Alex's mind clouded and before he could realise he desperately grabbed her hand as she started to walk away from him .

" i don't regret you little one .it all happened so fast.   just give me some time  . i don't know what am i doing and why i feel so attracted to you when i already have mate.  This isn't right .  " there was a hint of plea in his voice as he pulled her closer to him and he wrapped his arms around her .

This was not supposed to be the way she imagined to be fixing things . it was making everything complicated. her first and main objective was to revenge herself and give victoria aka moon goddess a life thats 100 times more painfull than death .

" i will walk you back " Alex murmured softly following davina's footsteps.  He wanted to walk side by side with her , holding her hand but this was not right.  he knew what he did a while back was not right itself.  Alex was confused and perplexed , he was surely attracted towards this girl he met yesterday but it feels like they have known each other for long.  just being around her makes him feels more alive and then there is victoria .

They walked in a comforting silence of each other with the soft light of the night . at one glance once can look at the moon and see how beautifully it smiles. Alex looked at davina as she continued looking at the crescent moon with the longing face .

" Its beautiful , isn't it ? " he asked

" i don't know , " she whispered softly as the smile on her face disappeared with the shadows of darkness.  What was she supposed to say ? yes , its beautiful yet its so far of her reach . The moon that he prays to daily just ruined and took her everything from her . even her life was taken away from her. 

" you both are similar "

Davina creased her eyebrows upon hearing what he just said . how can he possibly compare them .

"  beautiful yet mysterious . " he mumbled under his breath only for her to hear him .

' and dark too ' she thought to herself.

" i will take my kid from here " A deep hoarse voice with the same chill that davina remembers of ,  voiced up from their front but before Davina could react Alexander suddenly pulled her behind protecting her from whoever it was. 

It was then that the man appeared from nowhere in front of them.

It was him
Lucifer .

" who are you ? " Alex growled under his breath . his claws all out and he was ready to attack the stranger in front of him but Lucifer just smiled at him in return . lucifer then turned his gaze from the enraged wolf to the person he was protecting.

her eyes were widened as fear masked her face  . she was afraid of what alexander will do and what lucifer can do to Alex . she didn't knew why he was here this time ? 

" I am - "

" family , "

before lucifer could say any further than ' i am ' , davina abruptly completed his sentence .she stepped forward meeting his dark eyes.

A chuckle escaped lucifer's lips as he looked back at Davina .