XIV

Her eyes were dark and deadly when she woke up . it was like she was taken over by her demons completely .

" If you pass out again , i am not going to catch you " . Lucifer's voice alerted Davina and the first thing she did was to leap on him attacking him with her bare hands but he swiftly dodged her. They were back to the palace they first met . those grey walls were hinting the type of world lucifer had lived in . dark and colorless .

" you knew it , didn't you " she shouted loudly as she grabs the nearby vase and threw it at him , lucifer didn't dodged it but punched it with his bare fist this time , making the glass shatter louder on the ground .

" how couldn't you ? you are the almighty death lord . of course you knew it " Davina spatted out with so much anger and hate that made Lucifer stood there silently speechless not saying anything .

he said nothing and didn't move a single inch even when she attacked him . her small fist came in contact with lucifer jaw but instead of dodging or fighting her he let her hit him yet only her wincing echoed in the room as he stood unscathed . she kept hitting him softly as tears made their way out of her eyes .

" you could have saved him ." indeed he could but isn't this the burden of his position . he is the death lord , the dark lord . he has seen countless deaths one of them being of the only person he has loved yet he stood still helpless not able to do anything . This is his punishment no matter how much he want he can't interfere . Atleast not now .

" Please " she begged him kneeling down whispering loud enough for him to hear .

" i can't little one. " he said as a long sigh escaped his lips .

" you saved me too " she said looking straight at him . it was then at that moment Davina saw a hint of sadness in his eyes and it stayed there as he continued to stare at her .

" You had demon fraction in you Davina . i just saved that part of you but the child is a wolf and not to mention his wolf is dead but-. " Lucifer stopped in between as he realized what he was about to say .

" But what ? "

Lucifer ruffled his hands through his hair as he laid out all the possible things that could happen if he speaks up what's in his head

" I cant help him but maybe one person can ."

------------------------

" She killed him , how can you even suggest this ? you want me to beg the person who killed him to save him "

" She didn't . " Lucifer said without batting an eyes to Davina .

" Oh yeah " she retorted back not believing him taking Victoria's side .

" Victoria won't stoop so low " . Lucifer said still not looking at Davina .

" you sound like you know her too well " Although this wasn't the time right now but Davina was feeling this odd feeling hearing him saying her name and with those words . what was it she wondered to herself .

" Trust me , she is your only hope to save the kid before its too late " just like that lucifer mumbled something under his breath and Victoria appeared out of nowhere in bathrobe with blow dryer in one hand . her eyes looked around in shocked and then returned back to its normal calm self .

" A second late and i would have be doing a nude show here " Victoria said as she took seat at the nearby couch walking away from the shattered vase glass on the ground .

" It wasn't me . so ask your little pet to stop trying to kill me with her glaring eyes " Victoria spoke up again side eyeing Davina .

" you know that's not why you are here " Lucifer said reposting nonchalantly as he took a seat opposite her .

" I wont do it " Victoria replied without feigning ignorance this time straightly .

" of course you wont " Davina said sarcastically walking towards her , about to scratch her face with her imaginary wolf claws .

" stop " Lucifer used his demon command stopping Davina in tracks . she couldn't move her body . it felt like her entire body was stoned .

he raised his eyebrows at her and then leading it to the glass pieces she was about to step on .

" I can't go against the elders and you know that . i am already here leading a life that's not mine paying for my mistakes . now excuse me" Victoria said as she stood up about to leave

" I will help you get back to your life back , to your world " Davina said softly as she cleaned her tears tinted cheeks .

" oh honey , I appereciate your concern but they can turn you and me into ashes within a blink of eye . you have no idea of their power . "

" Trust her ." Lucifer replied on Davina's behalf making Victoria wonder a little before she can make decision .knowing lucifer very well Victoria knew there are never empty words when it comes to this man .

" Give me your wolf  , Daeliah  and i will save him  "