𝐭𝐰𝐨

"You better go out there and get em

"You better go out there and get em. You're our number one money maker and you really need to give up your secrets." My coworker, Jo said to me.

"The only secret is taking dance classes since the age of three."

"Honey I'm pretty sure when your mom signed you up for those classes, she never imagined you taking what you learned and putting it on a pole."

I frowned at her bringing up my mom.

"Now now fellas, I have to warn you. If you stayed this long, you're about to be absolutely stunned at this next performer. Come on out Miss Cinnamon Spice!"

I always laughed whenever the announcer said my dance name.

"Give em hell out there."

"I always do."

My music began playing, making me smile big. I slowly looked around at all of the people sitting around as I walked onto the stage. It was mostly men of course, but there was also a few women.

A few others gathered around as I took the stage. I placed my hands on the pole before swaying my hips side to side until I felt myself drop into a split.

"She needs to do that on this dick." One of the guys said.

"Throw a couple of twenties and maybe I will."

I loved flirting with creeps who I knew would never get the chance to touch me. I swung my legs back together before standing back up. I then gripped back onto the pole before climbing to the top with my body weight.

I've always had a fear of falling while doing these stunts, but it's slowly going away as I continue to do them. "Here we go." I whispered.

I placed my hands on different ends of the pole before opening my legs as wide as they could go while still in the air. I then spun myself around and around until I let go of the pole, falling back onto my feet.

I watched money fly onto the stage as I stood there. I gave a bow before looking around once again, but this time something caught my eyes. Or should I say someone?