𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

It's a windy and rainy day today, but it was the day of Kai and I's first date

It's a windy and rainy day today, but it was the day of Kai and I's first date. We had been talking about it over the phone since he asked me and I've been excited ever since. I was about to get off in about ten minutes so I was in the back getting ready to go.

"You look so beautiful my love." Jo said, making me feel confident.

"You sure? I want to look as good as I can."

"That dress is definitely showing your figure and I'm here for it."

"You're too sweet for this world Jo."

"Why thank you! Btw, you look amazing and Kai is lucky to even be going out with you so he better act like he it or I'll kick his ass."

"Kai's sweet, I promise."

"He better be! I'm going to have to meet this Kai Denmark."

"I'll let you and Dalton meet him sooner or later. I just wanna see if this is actually going to happen or not."

"Keep wearing dresses like that and I bet it will." Jo said, looking me up and down.

"I love you and your compliments so much, but it's time for me to go have a little fun." I said, giving her a kiss on her cheek. "I love you too. Enjoy yourself because you deserve it." She replied. "Thank you Jo. I'll text you all the details." I said before walking out of the room.

As I was about to walk out the front door, my phone went off and I saw that it was Kai sending me a picture of his outfit. I couldn't help to smile at how cute he looked. I reached my hand towards the door feeling someone pulled it open before I could. I damn near fell out of the door whenever they did that.

"Excus-"

I instantly went silent after being faced with someone I thought I'd never see again. I felt my heart drop to my feet after seeing him. Nick Kingsley. The guy who brought nothing, but pain into my life. The guy who toyed with my heart numerous amounts of times and I let him because I was too in love to leave his ass. I hadn't seen him since I left four years ago.

"If it isn't my little FBI Agent." He said, making my smile fade.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"Someone told me you worked here, but I thought "Inari Hart? The uptight little bitch that I once called my girlfriend? That can't be true," but here we are." Nick laughed.

"Whatever Nick. I have to go."

"Go where? Especially dressed like that?" He asked looking me up and down. "None of your business." I rolled my eyes. "Inari, are you going on a date?" He took a step closer to me. "Who's the lucky guy?" He asked, making me feel uncomfortable.

"Nick, please move out of the way and let me go." I begged, but he didn't listen.

"I've been meaning to ask, how's your mom?" I felt my blood began to boil because Nick knew everything about my mom and I. "You're still such a dick." I said, trying to walk around from him, but he wouldn't move.