𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"Still nothing from her?" Mr

"Still nothing from her?" Mr. Hart asked looking around the room. "No she hasn't answered any of my calls and the last text she read from me was yesterday at noon." I replied. Inari went off the grid and she took my car with her. We have no idea where she is, but we were starting to think something may or may not have happened.

"I'm telling you guys she went for Autumn and something happened, I know it." Rowan said and I knew she was telling the truth, but I really wanted to believe that Inari wasn't dumb enough to do something like that. "Rowan we don't know that for sure." Rowan laughed at Iris's comment.

"You guys can't be gullible enough to believe that Inari doesn't have the balls to do this! She jumped out of a car during an extremely dangerous high speed chase to save a sixteen year old girl from her abusive boyfriend." Rowan sighed and I could tell she was worried because her little sister and best friend were both missing.

"I can't believe this is happening right now. Where is Alec?" Rowan shook her head in disbelief. "He's outside talking with Parker and Alexander, he'll be back any moment." Mr. Rafael replied to Rowan. "Good because he needs to get his ass in here and apologize for how he treated Iris or I'll take this fucking cast off and beat the shit out of him myself!" She snapped loudly.

Rowan was freaking out and no one knew how to handle her anger. I walked over to the bed, placing my hand on her shoulder and I turned to look at her. "Can you guys leave us alone for a moment?" I asked, causing everyone to go silent. They all looked at each other before they slowly made their way out of the room, leaving us alone.

Rowan took a deep breath before she broke down into tears. "What's going on Rowan? I mean you're being a total jackass to Iris when all she's doing is trying to be here for you. I know this is confusing, but you have to chill Rowan." I sat on the bed, watching her wipe her tears away.

"Look bro, I don't need you telling me how to deal with my feelings. Two of my main girls are missing, could be dead for all I know, but no one seems to care enough." I scoffed, staring at Rowan dumbfounded. I couldn't believe she'd just said that to me.

"Excuse me?"

"Kai I didn't me-"

"No Rowan! You seriously think that you're the only one struggling right now?" I was feeling a bit pissed at Rowan's impulsive remark.

"You know Rowan, ignoring Inari was by far the most fucked up thing you could've done to her. By the way, Nick came back a week ago and he attacked her again, but how could you have known that right? Also, I had to spend a whole week with her because she couldn't sleep, she called my phone crying at three in the morning every night because she thought he was there." I snapped.

"The night all of this happened to you and Iris, I was there with her and Jane playing board games and eating our lives away. Rowan she needed you and you flaked on your own best friend because you couldn't put your pride to the side. She was hurting, but you weren't there." Rowan stared at me blankly.