𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

**

"I'm coming!" I rose off of my sofa, hearing a knock on the door

"I'm coming!" I rose off of my sofa, hearing a knock on the door. I grabbed my phone to check the time seeing it was five in the evening. "I wonder who that could be." I wasn't expecting anyone today. Rowan still hasn't spoken to me since everything happened at the bar.

She has never went this long without speaking to me after an argument so I was becoming a bit worried this may be permanent. I hope not. I don't think I can live without her honestly. I walked over to the front door and opened it to see Jane standing there.

"Jane? What are you doing here?"

"I thought it was move in day, I-I'm sorry if I got it wrong."

I looked down to see Jane had two suitcases with her. I've been so absorbed in my own mess, I totally forgot that Jane was moving in today. "Shit, Jane I am so sorry I forgot. Come in!" I pulled her suitcases inside.

"Wow," Jane stepped inside and stared around my apartment. "This looks like a house." Jane said, making me laugh. "Thank you Jane." I thanked her before guiding her to her room. "This is your room." I said, pulling her suitcases in.

Jane went silent after stepping into the room. She looked around with a look of shock on her face. "Oh my god." Tears began to form in Jane's eyes as she stared around the room. "You okay Jane?" I placed my hand on her shoulder.

"Thank you so much Inari, this means the world for me and Neil." Jane wrapped her arms around me and I held her tightly. "Speaking of Neil, where is the little guy?" I asked curiously. "The doctors said that they needed to keep him for another week due to some complications that had to do with the stab wound." Jane frowned, holding onto the bottom of her stomach.

"I'm sorry all of this happened to you Jane, you're only sixteen." Jane sat down on the bed and I sat on side of her. "Part of me want to feel bad for myself, but another part is telling me this is all my fault." Jane started off.

"Kaden was everything I wanted in a guy, at least I thought he was. He spoiled me, gave me anything I wanted no matter the cost. I knew he was too old for me, but I was a homeless fifteen year old girl who just wanted to feel loved by a guy." Jane scoffed, shaking her head.