𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

"Hi there Captain Asshat!" I teased Parker as I got into the car with both him and Rowan

"Hi there Captain Asshat!" I teased Parker as I got into the car with both him and Rowan. "What the hell is she doing here?" Parker asked Rowan confusedly. "Agent Thompson asked if she could do a ride along today to see if she's actually ready for the real world or not." Rowan replied to Parker.

Parker's eyes slowly moved over to me before he shook his head and started the car. "Kill me right now." He said, making me laugh. "So officers, what's our first stop?" I asked, itching to know where we were going. "First stop is to get gas." Parker said sarcastically. "Fun." I whispered before sitting back to put on my seat belt.

I just stared out the window as we were on our way to the gas station until I heard Rowan snickering and giggling in the front seat. I slowly rose up before seeing Iris's name, which caused a smile to form on my face.

"Ou Iris Hilton?"

"Shut up Inari."

"Wait, Iris Hilton as in the new paramedic?" Parker asked.

"Yeah." Rowan replied.

"Damn Miller. I heard she's a bad ass."

"She is." Rowan bragged.

We pulled up to a gas pump before Parker cut the car off completely. "Go pay." He said, turning around to look at me. "Why me?" I asked confusedly. "Or you could walk." He replied, handing me a few twenties. "Okay jackass!" I said, snatching the money from his hands before making my way into the store.

Seconds after I finished paying, I felt myself become a bit thirsty so I decided to grab a Sprite from the cooler. I then made my way out of the door after I paid for my drink. "I won't do it again! I'm sorry!" I heard a woman like voice say, causing me to stop in my tracks.

"You're sorry? I could kill you right now if I wanted to!" I heard a guy reply to her.

The voices I was hearing were coming from behind the store so I slowly walked over before peeking my head around the corner. I saw a woman with a ripped shirt being pinned against a brick wall by a guy who was twice her size.

"Please don't kill me! I swear I will never do that again I promise!" She begged him. He leaped forward, gripping onto her neck, causing her to panic as she tried to fight him off.

I stood there for a few seconds trying to figure out what the hell I could do to stop him from killing her, but nothing was coming to my mind at the moment. I could hear her slowly giving up and I knew I needed to do something. Hell anything at this point.

I took off my badge before placing it in my pocket and walking around the corner. "Oh shit sorry, did I just interrupt something?" I asked, causing him to let her go. "Who the hell are you?" He asked as if he was pissed off.

"I was just looking  for the bathroom or somewhere to pee. I have to go super badly." I laughed as I began squeezing my legs together. "This store ain't got no bathrooms." He replied to me. "Oh well in that case, I'm sorry for interrupting your moment." I continued to laugh.